• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, good morning, lindsey

:lol:

:bc:

Yeah you kind of got me there but absolutely no more boots on the ground. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Starting to realize that dropping the MOAB was a damn good move.

Sounds like they're still counting bodies so I'd have to agree. I was pretty sceptical at first though 

• Like 1

On 2017-04-14 at 10:14 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Um. No. Not even close. Not even a bit. Looks like google failed you. 

Oh well. No big deal. It's not like I spent more than a minute  on it. Obviously someone like Zambo has a lot more time on his hands. 

He's also living some kind of fantasy about being an ex forces bad ass. I'm sure he has read plenty of things about people who were really there. 

Just watching his posts where he strokes himself thinking about when the time comes to kill Liberals is hilarious.

Support him if you like but there is very little difference between fucktards who fantasies about killing people for the way they vote and terrorists. Well, in thought anyway, the Terrorists actually leave their computers once in a while.

Some of you fuckers believed Donald Trumps lie about crowds of Muslims cheering when the towers fell. That was a complete lie but you used it as an excuse to hate Muslims. Meanwhile on this forum we has assholes cheering when Cruise missiles kill children in Syria. You defend Trump supported missions where children were killed.

I fail to see the difference between your belief systems. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Some of you fuckers believed Donald Trumps lie about crowds of Muslims cheering when the towers fell. That was a complete lie but you used it as an excuse to hate Muslims.

Really U dumb fuck? The Canadian Bias news must be far more censored than even US news . I watched tv non stop for days after 9 11 and I personally remember multiple story's from multiple channels with people doing there llinnng liiing shit in the street cheering and celebrating like they won a virgin 9yr old boy to use as a sex slave so they did not have to keep raping all there clit less wife's .

where do u get your news ? trump did not lie about that shit it was fact no matter how they want to spin it  15 yrs after the fact. it went down for days

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh well. No big deal. It's not like I spent more than a minute  on it. Obviously someone like Zambo has a lot more time on his hands. 

He's also living some kind of fantasy about being an ex forces bad ass. I'm sure he has read plenty of things about people who were really there. 

Just watching his posts where he strokes himself thinking about when the time comes to kill Liberals is hilarious.

Support him if you like but there is very little difference between fucktards who fantasies about killing people for the way they vote and terrorists. Well, in thought anyway, the Terrorists actually leave their computers once in a while.

Some of you fuckers believed Donald Trumps lie about crowds of Muslims cheering when the towers fell. That was a complete lie but you used it as an excuse to hate Muslims. Meanwhile on this forum we has assholes cheering when Cruise missiles kill children in Syria. You defend Trump supported missions where children were killed.

I think you are a fucking tool,but "Zambo" is some funny shit. 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really U dumb fuck? The Canadian Bias news must be far more censored than even US news . I watched tv non stop for days after 9 11 and I personally remember multiple story's from multiple channels with people doing there llinnng liiing shit in the street cheering and celebrating like they won a virgin 9yr old boy to use as a sex slave so they did not have to keep raping all there clit less wife's .

where do u get your news ? trump did not lie about that shit it was fact no matter how they want to spin it  15 yrs after the fact. it went down for days

Let's get this straight. I'm referring to Trump lying about Muslims in New York Cheering in the streets after 9/11. If you believe that, where are the links to back it up?

If you are referring to some whacko right wing sites claiming that Muslims were cheering after 9/11 in third world countries. What that fuck did those sites show? A bunch of people jumping up and down cheering? No date no context. But obviously a gullible tool that could watch news non-stop for days could be susceptible to anything. On the other hand if the US had bombed the shit out of my village, killed my family etc. I probably would have cheered at the site myself.

Much like you weak brained fucks cheered about 59 cruise missile. Or cheered while US bombs landed on Afghan cities. Most of the people who died in those cities didn't have any say in what Bin Laden did but many Americans cheered while they died. How does that make you better.

As a bonus I have a Sunday thought for you. What if Bin Laden was also behind the NRA. Wouldn't that have been his most deadly move?

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let's get this straight. I'm referring to Trump lying about Muslims in New York Cheering in the streets after 9/11. If you believe that, where are the links to back it up?

If you are referring to some whacko right wing sites claiming that Muslims were cheering after 9/11 in third world countries. What that fuck did those sites show? A bunch of people jumping up and down cheering? No date no context. But obviously a gullible tool that could watch news non-stop for days could be susceptible to anything. On the other hand if the US had bombed the shit out of my village, killed my family etc. I probably would have cheered at the site myself.

Much like you weak brained fucks cheered about 59 cruise missile. Or cheered while US bombs landed on Afghan cities. Most of the people who died in those cities didn't have any say in what Bin Laden did but many Americans cheered while they died. How does that make you better.

As a bonus I have a Sunday thought for you. What if Bin Laden was also behind the NRA. Wouldn't that have been his most deadly move?

there were Muslims celebrating around the world . I am sure googel has long stuffed that shit down . it is a fact 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit!  Rent fucking free in that idiot melon. Thanks...but no.  You can just keep that sad and feces infested void empty.  

:happy:

Hey, it hurts doesn't it?  Realizing that you are not actually "intellectually elite".....not even on a sled forum board, you are not the strong, you are no longer in power and will only continue to lose hope for more, and you truly know you are the absolute coward you truly knew yourself to be before this massive pussification campaign gave you false hope.  I am proud to know I am one of the many to have shown you and others the truth...and will continue to do so.  The meek, the weak and the chronically stupid WILL NOT inherit the Earth after all.  SBYL. 

Here....your Racist, Ghetto Monster Queen expressed it for you and all the other stupid, pathetic, weak and cowardly liberal queefs very simply, if not so eloquently, 

Image result for michelle obama now we know what it's like to have no hope

Oh, Rev, you may want to join some of the other liberal sad-sacks on here and put me on "ignore" now.  That way you don't have to try (and fail) to come up with some witty comments to counter my beat downs.  You can just act like you don't see my posts....but we all know the truth, don't we?  Oh....I know, It's just easier to pretend there aren't people like me out here...it makes it easier for your kind to still believe you have any fucking real hope in the end at all.

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there were Muslims celebrating around the world . I am sure googel has long stuffed that shit down . it is a fact 

More Republican facts. Great!. Like Trump promising to release his tax return after the audit. Even though and audit didn't stop him from releasing his returns.

How about another Republican fact that he was going to label China a currency manipulator.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Rent fucking free in that idiot melon. Thanks...but no.  You can just keep that sad and feces infested void empty.  

:happy:

Hey, it hurts doesn't it?  Realizing that you are not actually "intellectually elite".....not even on a sled forum board, you are not the strong, you are no longer in power and will only continue to lose hope for more, and you truly know you are the absolute coward you truly knew yourself to be before this massive pussification campaign gave you false hope.  I am proud to know I am one of the many to have shown you and others the truth...and will continue to do so.  The meek, the weak and the chronically stupid WILL NOT inherit the Earth after all.  SBYL. 

Here....your Racist, Ghetto Monster Queen expressed it for you and all the other stupid, pathetic, weak and cowardly liberal queefs very simply, if not so eloquently, 

Image result for michelle obama now we know what it's like to have no hope

Oh, Rev, you may want to join some of the other liberal sad-sacks on here and put me on "ignore" now.  That way you don't have to try (and fail) to come up with some witty comments to counter my beat downs.  You can just act like you don't see my posts....but we all know the truth, don't we?  Oh....I know, It's just easier to pretend there aren't people like me out here...it makes it easier for your kind to still believe you have any fucking real hope in the end at all.

You do prattle on. Why would I put you on ignore? The shit show gets funnier every week.