US drops largest non-nuclear MOAB bomb in Afghanistan

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we sent 60 million in ordinance into a plane hanger and both sides cheered like the imbecilic moron sheep Americans have become.  Maybe this will bring Trump the Nobel Prize?

Although, I do hand it to his military admin for doing and not talking and keeping their mouths shut about it...that makes tactical and strategic sense.  Letting the word out prematurely to the liberal opposition party press is a disaster....always has been.

Still...it'd be nice to know real target damage after the fact.  

The Nobel PEACE prize? I am not sure they award that for dropping bombs. 

Trump is doing his damn est to distract people from that Russian thing.

Trump says he's "proud" of "very successful job" the military did with the use of 'The Mother of All

Source: CNBC

JUST IN: Trump says he's "proud" of "very successful job" the military did with the use of 'The Mother of All Bombs'

I like to watch shit blow up as much as anybody. I have to question what really is going on tho. We have been in afghanistan for 16 years. We are not at war with afghanistan or the Taliban for all i know. $2 billion a week we still spend to be there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I like to watch shit blow up as much as anybody. I have to question what really is going on tho. We have been in afghanistan for 16 years. We are not at war with afghanistan or the Taliban for all i know. $2 billion a week we still spend to be there. 

It is because we are not at war but in a process of nation building which usually makes war look inexpensive by comparison.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is because we are not at war but in a process of nation building which usually makes war look inexpensive by comparison.

You know i had a chance to get in on that back in early 2000's. I could have been a contractor over there. The oppotunity was presented to me and I knew the right people to get the contracts. Had I just not had my second child i probably would have done it. Could have made millions in a few short years. Fuck all of you sheep tax payers! I need to get MINE!!!!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

you have to ask?

how is your 8 judge story working out for u ?

again waiting on the prof of your giving . u want the Donald's returns all we want from your worthless having to work for family because u can not find your own way in life ass is the prof from line 19 schedule A

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey fucking retarded ass moron .....I bitched for 8 straight years about Obama's military operations and how much bullshit they were. Are you the dumbest motherfucker on the internet????

in all honesty U  really are not a significant enough part of my life to pretend  to pay attention to much of anything u post let alone try to remember what u posted about 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

in all honesty U  really are not a significant enough part of my life to pretend  to pay attention to much of anything u post let alone try to remember what u posted about 

dont lie

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know i had a chance to get in on that back in early 2000's. I could have been a contractor over there. The oppotunity was presented to me and I knew the right people to get the contracts. Had I just not had my second child i probably would have done it. Could have made millions in a few short years. Fuck all of you sheep tax payers! I need to get MINE!!!!

the tax thing is not always true .

my brother-in-law has been in a battle with the IRS for 8 yrs and they have something like 500k of his they took out of his account .

he spent less than 7 days a yr in the USA for 10 yrs .

he had black water attorneys helping him out initially but they were only putting there time in. he has spent  north of 30k on lawyer fees at this point

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Nobel PEACE prize? I am not sure they award that for dropping bombs. 

Are you sure?  Meh...I think it's a gag prize now anyway.

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There are many here....Russian Trump bots

GIF

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

The company that wanted to get my company over there made a killing, I've talked to you about my buddy who has four baller homes and is building a fifth one in New Buffalo, those who snooze lose :bc: 

The blast radius is one mile and it turns the air into fire.  But you just spent 59 million because some evil prick killed 100 people with gas. Is it possible there were children in that one mile radius breathing in fire?  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The blast radius is one mile and it turns the air into fire.  But you just spent 59 million because some evil prick killed 100 people with gas. Is it possible there were children in that one mile radius breathing in fire?  

They said they made efforts to minimize civilian casualties...

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just Muslim children....future terrorosts....it's all good brah!

Faggot.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

I said it before and will say it again.....  green energy is the reason we are there.  Trillions of dollars in green energy is in the ground there for future use which we don't have the willingness to destroy our own country to harvest the materials needed for green energy.  Afghanistan would be easy to destroy in the future for our energy independence.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

So are we helping isis over throw Assad or are we fighting Isis now? And when did Isis get into Afghanistan?

Few years ago. Set up shop and made the Taliban their bitch.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hopefully we interrupted some goat fuck. 

You can't point on a map anywhere in afgh and not hit someone fucking an animal. At least Wisconsin waits till their dead. 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You come off as a sniveling pussy. I agree that we shouldn't be there or dropping bombs, but damn you sound like a bitch every time you post. 

• Like 3