US drops largest non-nuclear MOAB bomb in Afghanistan

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

The bomb was dropped by an MC-130 aircraft, operated by Air Force Special Operations Command, according to the military sources.

<more>

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

MORE HERE
Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

good there are no friendly left in that shit hole 

should we just go around wasting tax dollars making enemies dropping bombs all over the world for no reason for ever? are you seriously that fucking retarded to make sense of that as a policy???/ are you ???

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do not recall any crying from your sick hole when Barack Hussain Obama was sending loaded drones out every day an d they were coming home empty . or was that different ? 

Hey fucking retarded ass moron .....I bitched for 8 straight years about Obama's military operations and how much bullshit they were. Are you the dumbest motherfucker on the internet????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hey fucking retarded ass moron .....I bitched for 8 straight years about Obama's military operations and how much bullshit they were. Are you the dumbest motherfucker on the internet????

you have to ask?

Edited by Mainecat

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do not recall any crying from your sick hole when Barack Hussain Obama was sending loaded drones out every day an d they were coming home empty . or was that different ? 

You have a bad memory 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

True story. He is one of the deplorables. Like momo...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So are we helping isis over throw Assad or are we fighting Isis now? And when did Isis get into Afghanistan?

Stay tuned I am sure ISIS will be uncovered in North Korea soon

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I can't wait until we stop fucking around with these little firecrackers and start dropping the big fireworks. :lol:Not to mention Bent's tantrums will get better also. :lmao:

It's worth so much more than the tax dollars.

Well, we sent 60 million in ordinance into a plane hanger and both sides cheered like the imbecilic moron sheep Americans have become.  Maybe this will bring Trump the Nobel Prize?

Although, I do hand it to his military admin for doing and not talking and keeping their mouths shut about it...that makes tactical and strategic sense.  Letting the word out prematurely to the liberal opposition party press is a disaster....always has been.

Still...it'd be nice to know real target damage after the fact.  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bomb Away Mothefucker!!! :thumb: 

In this U.S. Air Force handout, a GBU-43/B bomb, or Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb, is launched November 21, 2003 at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida. MOAB is a 21,700-pound that was droped from a plane at 20, 000 feet.

n this image from video, the cloud rises after detonation of U.S. Air Force's Massive Ordnance Air Blast, or MOAB, Tuesday, March 11, 2003, in Florida, after a test of the biggest bomb in the U.S. arsenal. In a flashy debut for its biggest non-nuclear bomb, the Air Force on Tuesday dropped the 21,000-pound behemoth onto a test range in Florida, hoping the test would rattle nerves in Iraq as well. (AP Photo/Department of Defense): image543624x.jpg

We used it on a cave complex ISIS had set up in eastern Afghanistan, FUCK ISIS!!

For all you know we dropped it on a fucking afghan wedding ......

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Poor SourvagBhen......

Fuck!  I had to read that a couple of times to figure out what it was.  Then I :lol:

5 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

they should have dropped that fucker on N korea

Your title is offensive to me.  I'm reporting you.  This is a safe place for a lot of people who find that type of language frightening.