first 100 days of FAIL

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

supposedly. why do you think NK is a valid threat?

So that's a yes then. Why would China feel the need to "poke the hornets nest" then?

NK is a credible threat to the region and allies.  And that "crazy fat kid's" shit talking is beyond just for his own little amusement.  Remember, that country is shut off from the rest of the civilized world....there is no reason for him to be on the world stage talking shit unless he's mentally disturbed.....and that runs in his family. We have tac nukes capabilities at the ready on the border between N and S Korea.  It's seriously a god damn mess.  

So, let's take out his missle operations and he's done.  If he retaliates against the South well...that's done quickly too.  Getting China on our side on this was huge.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NK is a credible threat to the region and allies.  And that "crazy fat kid's" shit talking is beyond just for his own little amusement.  Remember, that country is shut off from the rest of the civilized world....there is no reason for him to be on the world stage talking shit unless he's mentally disturbed.....and that runs in his family. We have tac nukes capabilities at the ready on the border between N and S Korea.  It's seriously a god damn mess.  

So, let's take out his missle operations and he's done.  If he retaliates against the South well...that's done quickly too.  Getting China on our side on this was huge.

or we do nothing and he does nothing and and nobody has to spend any money or anything

or we could do it your way and cause a catastrophic world event where the only oneswho benefit are the war mongers

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

or we do nothing and he does nothing and and nobody has to spend any money or anything

or we could do it your way and cause a catastrophic world event where the only oneswho benefit are the war mongers

Oh yes..."Doing nothing" is always the best course of action....that's what we've all been told growing up! :lmao:

And "my way"?  Jesus, try and keep your emotions under control a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh yes..."Doing nothing" is always the best course of action....that's what we've all been told growing up! :lmao:

And "my way"?  Jesus, try and keep your emotions under control a bit.

the US hasnt tried "doing nothing" for a good long time ......we also havent benefited the US taxpayer at all with our military for a good long time

Just now, f7ben said:

the US hasnt tried "doing nothing" for a good long time ......we also havent benefited the US taxpayer at all with our military for a good long time

...but, FREEDOM MUTHA FUCKA! :lol:

Dude, after watching both sides fawn over what happened last week like giddy children on Christmas Eve....The reality is what it is....we seem to love war or at least killing for that sake of killing (or "Freedom" as it were).  The fact is, that skeleton right wing shit house, Ann Coulter actually had me agreeing with her tells me I was thinking the wrong way. Let's be honest...Obama bombed the fuck out of those goat lovers for eight years and the lib media had his back the whole time..they apparently love that shit.....and apparently, so do most Americans.  Ahhhh.....Americans, the least intellectually inclined to reason in the history of mankind.  

Fuck it.  It's time for us to change our way of thinking...again and hope for the best.  Who knows, maybe going big is the right way to knock off all the Tom Fuckery.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...but, FREEDOM MUTHA FUCKA! :lol:

Dude, after watching both sides fawn over what happened last week like giddy children on Christmas Eve....The reality is what it is....we seem to love war or at least killing for that sake of killing (or "Freedom" as it were).  The fact is, that skeleton right wing shit house, Ann Coulter actually had me agreeing with her tells me I was thinking the wrong way. Let's be honest...Obama bombed the fuck out of those goat lovers for eight years and the lib media had his back the whole time..they apparently love that shit.....and apparently, so do most Americans.  Ahhhh.....Americans, the least intellectually inclined to reason in the history of mankind.  

Fuck it.  It's time for us to change our way of thinking...again and hope for the best.  Who knows, maybe going big is the right way to knock off all the Tom Fuckery.  

No , Americans do not love that shit. They elected Obama as a progressive and they elected Trump because he spoke out against the idiotic imperialism we are engaged in. Unfortunately as soon as these frauds get in office they capitulate to the MIC and fuck the US citizen right in the ass all with their complicit media towing the line.

That is why we needed a Ron Paul or a Bernie Sanders ......someone to tell the fucking faggot ass Military NO NO NO NO NO

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

why the fuck do we care at all even the slightest one bit about anything to do with NK .....the US is a fucking bully sticking their nose in everywhere 

If NK did not have Nukes I don't think anyone would give a rats ass what they did. I actually think Trump may have done the right thing with NK by having direct Meetings with the Chinese leader. NK is bad for trade and China needs trade. The story that I love about the supreme leader of NK is that he does not Poop! Yes the lemmings in NK are told that their dear leader has not taken a dump since he was born.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

If NK did not have Nukes I don't think anyone would give a rats ass what they did. I actually think Trump may have done the right thing with NK by having direct Meetings with the Chinese leader. NK is bad for trade and China needs trade. The story that I love about the supreme leader of NK is that he does not Poop! Yes the lemmings in NK are told that their dear leader has not taken a dump since he was born.

who gives a shit if they have nukes .....we are the worlds biggest terrorist and we have them. All nukes do is ensure the US doesnt depose your government and occupy your country. If i was leader of any rogue nation I would want nukes too to keep the faggot ass US from stealing my shit and ass fucking me dry

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

who gives a shit if they have nukes .....we are the worlds biggest terrorist and we have them. All nukes do is ensure the US doesnt depose your government and occupy your country. If i was leader of any rogue nation I would want nukes too to keep the faggot ass US from stealing my shit and ass fucking me dry

I think the problem with the Nukes is how they end up leaving NK. On the end of some re hashed soviet missile stolen from the Chinese or worse sold to some Islamic terror group. Not a shot needs to be fired with NK we just need to get China to pull the plug on supporting them.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Any idea why we have an embargo on NK? What was the Korean war about? Did they attack someone? All we know is there is a crazy dictator there. But thats what we say about everyone who is the leader of a country we want to invade. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Any idea why we have an embargo on NK? What was the Korean war about? Did they attack someone? All we know is there is a crazy dictator there. But thats what we say about everyone who is the leader of a country we want to invade. 

Maybe a Trump hotel would work there?

Just now, Anler said:

You would have to say that the Korean war was the second war of the Cold War the first being East and West Berlin. The NK leader really is crazy hell his best buddy is Dennis Rodman.

Remember when Hugo Chavez (Democratically elected leader of Venezuela) was an evil dictator? Oliver Stone did a documentary on Hugo. I know he is a "liberal" but it spells out what was taking place there. I think if you are really interested on how the global pressures do this stuff you should watch it. Here is a guy who stood up to the big bully and stood his ground. The most ironic part i found was when a coup was staged to oust Hugo. The international community had a leader all ready to step in and take over. Hugo turned himself over peacefully. The citizens of Venezuela came out of the hills and told the world "Fuck you, Chavez is our president, we elected him. YOU GTFO!" And just like that you never heard anything about Chavez after that. Until he mysteriously contracted a mortal form of cancer and died. :news: 

Its a good watch. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You would have to say that the Korean war was the second war of the Cold War the first being East and West Berlin. The NK leader really is crazy hell his best buddy is Dennis Rodman.

Ever watch any of the North Korean stuff Vice News has done on YouTube? 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ever watch any of the North Korean stuff Vice News has done on YouTube? 

Yea it is crazy. the thing is you have got to feel bad for the brainwashed people of NK as they are basically starving to death while just on the other side of the mine field the South Koreans live in one of the richest economies on the planet. The latest thing is the Chinese are using NK for cheap labor which begs the question how much do you pay someone who is slave labor to a country full of slave labor.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yea it is crazy. the thing is you have got to feel bad for the brainwashed people of NK as they are basically starving to death while just on the other side of the mine field the South Koreans live in one of the richest economies on the planet. The latest thing is the Chinese are using NK for cheap labor which begs the question how much do you pay someone who is slave labor to a country full of slave labor.

you pay them in rice and not much of it

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russians use them too, and supposedly they are selling people for construction and mine labor in Africa.