Trump lie number 5 billion

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was just reading something about all of the food that comes from China that is considered dangerous to eat. WTF ever happened to the USDA? I remember as a kid our meat had a USDA stamp on it. Now China is selling poisonous food over here and its perfectly legal?

Well fuck we can't be wasting money on safe food when we need the money for Moab's and shit.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And to think the rethugs called Kerry a flip flopper.....

He Means What He Says, Until He Doesn't

Yet they still defend him.

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

These are the same schmucks that stood up for Obama and his failed campaign promises :news: 

Didn't you vote for trump because he was going to be different?  lol.

He was going to run government like a business. Stupid fucker can't even run a golf course.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet they still defend him.

Didn't you vote for trump because he was going to be different?  lol.

He was going to run government like a business. Stupid fucker can't even run a golf course.

You don't have a clue dude. None!!! 

Broad brush snowrider type shit over and over with you. 

Watching CNN tear a hole in him now. They are playing everything he is flip flopping on back to back to back.... What an idiot. Either he doesn't know wtf he is doing or he is a lying piece of shit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watching CNN tear a hole in him now. They are playing everything he is flip flopping on back to back to back.... What an idiot. Either he doesn't know wtf he is doing or he is a lying piece of shit. 

That's weird.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's weird.

I flip back and forth between fox and CNN. I think they are both full of shit politically. But they both love to talk about Trump...

Just now, Anler said:

I flip back and forth between fox and CNN. I think they are both full of shit politically. But they both love to talk about Trump...

I roll around the dial too.  Truth?  It's all just getting old.  Is there no other news worth talking about anymore?  Anything at all more interesting than idiotic and redundant politics with one "expert" opinion after the other?  Jeez!  Say it isn't so.....

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Survey Says......................... BOTH!!!!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I roll around the dial too.  Truth?  It's all just getting old.  Is there no other news worth talking about anymore?  Anything at all more interesting than idiotic and redundant politics with one "expert" opinion after the other?  Jeez!  Say it isn't so.....

You mean his lies and flip flopping are getting old or the coverage is starting to upset you because it proves how stupid your are for believing Trump?

Oh right Republicans don't like being called stupid. Sorry STUPID DEPLORABLE DIPSHIT!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Survey Says......................... BOTH!!!!

You mean his lies and flip flopping are getting old or the coverage is starting to upset you because it proves how stupid your are for believing Trump?

Oh right Republicans don't like being called stupid. Sorry STUPID DEPLORABLE DIPSHIT!

You are trying to hard.  Your gonna hurt your weak wrists that way.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are trying to hard.  Your gonna hurt your weak wrists that way.

LOL. As if making Republicans look like morons for supporting Trump is difficult. 

Or making you look like a loser is difficult. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

LOL. As if making Republicans look like morons for supporting Trump is difficult. 

Or making you look like a loser is difficult. 

It looks like it is difficult from your posts.

Get some beauty rest honey.  Long day on your knees tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Suddenly Republicans arent'

For years libtards like you defend liars , hypocrites ,taxdodgers  and sexual predators and now you're concerned about locker room talk and as the libtards defended. Their lies " campaign promises " your whine about trump s taxes while ignoring Obambis  transcripts and Kerrys DD 214 , not to mention his blatant treason . :lol:

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

For years libtards like you defend liars , hypocrites ,taxdodgers  and sexual predators and now you're concerned about locker room talk and as the libtards defended. Their lies " campaign promises " your whine about trump s taxes while ignoring Obambis  transcripts and Kerrys DD 214 , not to mention his blatant treason . :lol:

Awesome reply.

Except that is not what is happening here.

For years Republicans claimed that these things were important. Clinton should be impeached over a blowjob. 

Yet Trump admits to grabbing women and using his power to watch Teens changing and yet you vote for him.

For years fears of secret agreements with Russia made Republicans not trust Obama.

Yet here we are with Republicans defending Trump and his team for their very real ties to Russia. 

For years you claimed he was a secret Muslim and couldn't be trusted. Meanwhile Trump has business dealings with Muslim countries and you don't care.

For years you railed against the Clintons. Republicans claimed they were making money off of their connections and their foundation. Now Trump is openly costing the taxpayers money and funnelling it into his own pocket, yet Republicans don't care.

For years you railed against how much Obama spent on Vacations and how much it cost for Michelle to spend a weekend in New York. 

Suddenly you don't care that he has spent more in the first 100 days than the Obama did in 8 years.

I'm not sure that number is correct. Do any of your Republican news sources still track those costs?

It's funny to watch Republicans lose it as story after story gets covered showing how dishonest and corrupt he is. It seems to me that Republicans are the delicate snowflakes here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome reply.

Except that is not what is happening here.

For years Republicans claimed that these things were important. Clinton should be impeached over a blowjob. 

Yet Trump admits to grabbing women and using his power to watch Teens changing and yet you vote for him.

For years fears of secret agreements with Russia made Republicans not trust Obama.

Yet here we are with Republicans defending Trump and his team for their very real ties to Russia. 

For years you claimed he was a secret Muslim and couldn't be trusted. Meanwhile Trump has business dealings with Muslim countries and you don't care.

For years you railed against the Clintons. Republicans claimed they were making money off of their connections and their foundation. Now Trump is openly costing the taxpayers money and funnelling it into his own pocket, yet Republicans don't care.

For years you railed against how much Obama spent on Vacations and how much it cost for Michelle to spend a weekend in New York. 

Suddenly you don't care that he has spent more in the first 100 days than the Obama did in 8 years.

I'm not sure that number is correct. Do any of your Republican news sources still track those costs?

It's funny to watch Republicans lose it as story after story gets covered showing how dishonest and corrupt he is. It seems to me that Republicans are the delicate snowflakes here. 

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury

Clinton actually raped women yet you voted for him

not trusting Obambi had nothing to do with the Russians 

I've never done anything but laugh at Obambi and the muzzy connection 

the Clinton have used their power for personal gain for years and you defended that  I have not defended trump, pointing out liberal hypocrisy is not a defense of trump.

where have I defended Trumps vacations?

face it, your hypocrisy is well displayed.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury

Clinton actually raped women yet you voted for him

not trusting Obambi had nothing to do with the Russians 

I've never done anything but laugh at Obambi and the muzzy connection 

the Clinton have used their power for personal gain for years and you defended that  I have not defended trump, pointing out liberal hypocrisy is not a defense of trump.

where have I defended Trumps vacations?

face it, your hypocrisy is well displayed.

Funny how I saw Republicans and you say I    I    I. The right wing are being complete hypocrites. They have no moral standing or values. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Funny how I saw Republicans and you say I    I    I. The right wing are being complete hypocrites. They have no moral standing or values. 

Moral standing from a liberal   :lol: