Trump says NATO no longer 'obsolete'

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I am admitting it now because his performance had been horrible so here you are again calling me a liar. If I thought he was going to be this bad I would have wrote in my vote. Also GFY and your corrupt party for shitting on Bernie....I helped the guy win Michigan for nothing.

Wow! Honesty. I'm impressed. I wonder how long it will take the other to figure out that they made a huge mistake.

One of the arguments against Hillary was that she would be more of the same. As in the same as Obama. I'm sure that will look damn good soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  At some of you.   Trump is playing NATO perfectly.   From campaign rhetoric to now.   They all will step up and start meeting the military spending/GDP %.   If not Trump will get us out.  Does ANYONE here think NATO countries shouldn't meet the agreed spending limits taking some burden off of us?  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

voting 3rd party is fine and dandy, vote for whoever the hell you want. but in a case where their vote "mattered" like this one, don't cry when the worst candidate gets in. capiche? can you admit that nearly all 3rd party voters knew their candidate didn't have a chance, and thought that Hillary was going to win, like the rest of the country?

Hillary was still the worst candidate in the field or maybe Stein.  Sad that the dems and the pubs put up some of the worst candidates in history in 2016

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  At some of you.   Trump is playing NATO perfectly.   From campaign rhetoric to now.   They all will step up and start meeting the military spending/GDP %.   If not Trump will get us out.  Does ANYONE here think NATO countries shouldn't meet the agreed spending limits taking some burden off of us?  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps amazing,  he made NATO great in less than 100 days,  

:happy:

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How much NATO spending of the last 20 odd years can be laid at the feet of the US?

Actually since the First gulf war?

Dragging everyone to Afghanistan and then taking the show on the road....

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hillary was still the worst candidate in the field or maybe Stein.  Sad that the dems and the pubs put up some of the worst candidates in history in 2016

Still believe that after Trump keeps fucking up. Amazing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How much NATO spending of the last 20 odd years can be laid at the feet of the US?

Actually since the First gulf war?

Dragging everyone to Afghanistan and then taking the show on the road....

:lol:  You really want to go down this road with me?  Other nations didn't do shit in Afghanistan or the Iraq war.  Even you have to admit there were some justifications for going into Afghanistan.  The vast majority have been under spending for decades.   Its time they pay up for past deficiencies including our nook friends.   If we dropped to 1% of GDP we would save close to half a trillion a year.  I'm sure the world would be just as safe.  In fact I'm all for it.   Fuck the world they can protect themselves.  

natopercgdp.thumb.png.d4a4ad542d8d99e77b7e8bc81a3508f4.png

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's truly amazing how stupid as fuck these imbiciles in here are, just shameful ignorance of the highest order complete buffoonery :guzzle: 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  You really want to go down this road with me?  Other nations didn't do shit in Afghanistan or the Iraq war.  Even you have to admit there were some justifications for going into Afghanistan.  The vast majority have been under spending for decades.   Its time they pay up for past deficiencies including our nook friends.   If we dropped to 1% of GDP we would save close to half a trillion a year.  I'm sure the world would be just as safe.  In fact I'm all for it.   Fuck the world they can protect themselves.  

natopercgdp.thumb.png.d4a4ad542d8d99e77b7e8bc81a3508f4.png

Yeah. I'll go down that road. We spent plenty of money and lost enough soldier helping out. Considering you dumb fucker helped bin laden maybe you should have paid the full bill. Also Afghanistan would have been over quicker if the republicans hadn't decided to divert resources to Iraq. I'll dip into conspiracy a bit and say that republican buddies at black water made a lot of money by prolonging  both wars at NATO expense. 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

at a min we should drop the the 2% and everyone else can step up to fill the gaps

On 4/12/2017 at 10:52 PM, Snoslinger said:

well then i guess the repukes got obama elected, the dems bush, the repukes billy, etc etc etc what a fucking lame excuse. repukes, and dipshit 3rd party voters got trump elected. own it. 

Spin it however you want to. But burying you head in the sand, or in your case as well as MaineCunt's, up your asses, isn't going to make the truth go away.  Your crooked party got Trump elected, not the 3rd party and Republicans. Own it