Trump says NATO no longer 'obsolete'

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, you're so honest you refuse to recognize points made by your opponents and continue to assert that they're wrong by using only your own stances to justify it. :lol:

Slinger - How can you vote for Bernie and then Trump?

Several people  on several occasions - For this reason, that reason, etc.

Slinger - How can you vote for Bernie and then Trump, you clowns!!!!!!!r

Repeat 10 times.

Nailed it....I have explained it to him more than a few times and he calls me a liar and says I'm afraid to admit what I really think here. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe there is hope for this guy :dunno:

220px-Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

the presidency does humble men. i can't stand trump. but i never never wish for a man to fail. perhaps he's beginning to see that the world isn't black and white when your no longer a ceo. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

In Trump's own words to Jeb in the debates, " Your brother screwed things up so badly the Republicans couldn't get Abraham Lincoln elected" that's the truth. Dubya will go down as the worst president in American history. Unless Trump does that. 

Trump has a competitive streak. He is trying to out stupid Bush.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Long ways to go before he gets to Troody though.  What a weak liberal queer worm you morons line up behind.  Weak minds like weak leadership.

So...get fucked you liberal twat!!!

:lol:

I know your too dumb to ever be a leader of like a two man parade but you already won every stupid award there is and then twenty :bigfinger: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Long ways to go before he gets to Troody though.  What a weak liberal queer worm you morons line up behind.  Weak minds like weak leadership.

So...get fucked you liberal twat!!!

I know they are dumping all over Trudeau for the $130,000.00 he spent on his Christmas vacation. lol

Trump steals that from the Taxpayer during lunch at his golf club.

You dumb fucks keep defending him. It's very entertaining. Keep going stupid.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know they are dumping all over Trudeau for the $130,000.00 he spent on his Christmas vacation. lol

Why do you give a fuck?  You are weak and stupid and represent that line.  Trudy is gone...get used to it and get fucked You weak wristed Dick magnet.

"My country didn't need me...."

Weak and pathetic.  Mentally and physically.  Now, go shave your legs and get your wrists braces on you lib-twat!

• Like 1

:lies: Just complete :bullshit: FUCKING ALL THE CUNT DOES 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

bull fucking shit. i am one of the most honest people in a debate. you're all pissy because of all the times i pointed out your stupidity and loyalty to others. :news:

Slinger gets backed into a corner so he starts with this type if shit on que :justcuz:

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd say alot higher. jill stein and the other clown aligned much more closely with hillary than trump.

If you gave Dems a redo of the election cycle knowing what they know now I think Bernie would win the primary in a landslide. Ben is right corrupt is corrupt does not make much difference which team they play for.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you gave Dems a redo of the election cycle knowing what they know now I think Bernie would win the primary in a landslide. Ben is right corrupt is corrupt does not make much difference which team they play for.

I think he would have one the first time.  Watching those career criminals vote in their new "chiefs" live was astonishing.  They hack their own elections!  Donna Brazile running that show was like having a pedophile manage a preschool.  I guess some people enjoy having their children diddled by adults.

I just sat and watched their "manual recounts (remarked votes) as I shook my head.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nailed it....I have explained it to him more than a few times and he calls me a liar and says I'm afraid to admit what I really think here. 

I didn't call you a liar. I did accuse you of not admitting what you truly thought about trump and low and behold, the truth later came out when you stated you regretted your vote.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

cant you understand that some people just wont stoop to voting for a corrupt candidate no matter how bad the opposition is???? geesh

voting 3rd party is fine and dandy, vote for whoever the hell you want. but in a case where their vote "mattered" like this one, don't cry when the worst candidate gets in. capiche? can you admit that nearly all 3rd party voters knew their candidate didn't have a chance, and thought that Hillary was going to win, like the rest of the country?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

voting 3rd party is fine and dandy, vote for whoever the hell you want. but in a case where their vote "mattered" like this one, don't cry when the worst candidate gets in. capiche? can you admit that nearly all 3rd party voters knew their candidate didn't have a chance, and thought that Hillary was going to win, like the rest of the country?

No one is crying about Trump. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the tears and extra cringey behavior from liberal asshats like you.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dont know nor do I care what other people think. I would say that most people who didnt vote for Trump or Hillary did so because they nearly got ill at the thought of either being elected. Claiming that they in hindsight should have supported one corrupt candidate because their opponent won and is horrible is probably the most retarded logic I've ever heard. Congrats momo

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't call you a liar. I did accuse you of not admitting what you truly thought about trump and low and behold, the truth later came out when you stated you regretted your vote.

I am admitting it now because his performance had been horrible so here you are again calling me a liar. If I thought he was going to be this bad I would have wrote in my vote. Also GFY and your corrupt party for shitting on Bernie....I helped the guy win Michigan for nothing.

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I am admitting it now because his performance had been horrible so here you are again calling me a liar. If I thought he was going to be this bad I would have wrote in my vote. Also GFY and your corrupt party for shitting on Bernie....I helped the guy win Michigan for nothing.

And he won big here in Michigan too! Maybe that's when they decided to tank him in favor of the cunt.

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one is crying about Trump. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the tears and extra cringey behavior from liberal asshats like you.

It's getting bad in here. They need to install a tampon machine in the fsce lounge. So many bleeding cunts.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont know nor do I care what other people think. I would say that most people who didnt vote for Trump or Hillary did so because they nearly got ill at the thought of either being elected. Claiming that they in hindsight should have supported one corrupt candidate because their opponent won and is horrible is probably the most retarded logic I've ever heard. Congrats momo

well here's another part of the problem - many of the voters, including you, were doped up on anti-Hillary bullshit fed to you by rww "media". yet you have no ill feelings towards those media outlets. how many voters do you think went to the polls thinking Hillary is running a pedophile ring? caused bengazi? had people killed? again, while Hillary wasn't anything near perfect , she was better suited to run the country than this baffoon. you'd never admit it though.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well here's another part of the problem - many of the voters, including you, were doped up on anti-Hillary bullshit fed to you by rww "media". yet you have no ill feelings towards those media outlets. how many voters do you think went to the polls thinking Hillary is running a pedophile ring? caused bengazi? had people killed? again, while Hillary wasn't anything near perfect , she was better suited to run the country than this baffoon. you'd never admit it though.

How many didn't vote for her because they recognized she was also a warmonger?