To those who say we never arrest our own... Proof!!

odot1

When we were maybe 12 or so, we hopped the fence at night at the local municipal pool.  Of course, with the noise etc., cops showed up while we were swimming.  So me and my buddy are sitting in the back of the cruiser waiting for him to finish writing our ticket, and he gives it to me.  Says we're free to go, and I literally opened the door, conventionally. 

Cop says "we'll have to get that looked at." 

• Like 2

After watching COPS , my question is , you chase a guy , run him down , struggle , suppress him , cuff him , and as your about to put him in the back seat , you put your hand on his head to make sure he doesn't hit it ...........

:)

Edited by StevieWonder
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

After watching COPS , my question is , you chase a guy , run him down , struggle , suppress him , cuff him , and as your about to put him in the back seat , you put your hand on his head to make sure he doesn't hit it ...........

Right.

8 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Cameras....

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny shit,

Now how come when I liked this I get a popup saying "You are not allowed to give reputation to this user"?

Lol.

Hmmm...  No idea.  I have never really noticed the reputation thing to be honest...