FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

Fuck Mike Yeo and the faggot ass Blues ....bring on the cock gargling blackhawks and their know nothing faggot ass molly dagger humming fans !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

GO WILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

We're golfing after game five.  Well...maybe six.  I hope Nashville beats the Hawks. :lol:

A southern beat down!  LOL!  

No chance the Blues win ....Yeo is outmatched to the maximum max

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No chance the Blues win ....Yeo is outmatched to the maximum max

Blues play hard.  If we show up as the team we were 15 games ago, we'll take the series.  If we show up as the retarded family benders on afree Wednesday community skate like we have been playing......"FORE!"

Also, letting pucks in the net at the rate of 3-5 a game is a no-no.  Not sure why dubnyk has been a fucking Swiss block the last dozen games either. 

IMG_1912.JPG

Doobs worries me more than anything else in this series. But.....the Blues are bigger chokers than the wild and now they are coached by the failure known as Yeo

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Doobs worries me more than anything else in this series. But.....the Blues are bigger chokers than the wild and now they are coached by the failure known as Yeo

Good points. Let's see if the Ax Mikey and the Blues want to grind with us work in their favor.  Our coach is gonna let the Blues play hard toward failure.  He is 100x the coach Yeo is.

Here's hoping! :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good points. Let's see if the Ax Mikey and the Blues want to grind with us work in their favor.  Our coach is gonna let the Blues play hard toward failure.  He is 100x the coach Yeo is.

Here's hoping! :bc:

I'm pretty grounded but as far as unimportant things goes the Wild are everything to me.....I just love the club

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How about that goal Ben! :bc:

I just woke up the whole house :lol: fuck yah

Wild have dominated the Blues like I've rarely seen a team get dominated. The blues are having a real hard time with the wilds speed

Yeah...we brutalized them.  Can't get that god damn biscuit to hit the mother fucking twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helluva tie goal though...sweet hockey goal too...none of that greasy trash.  I fucking scared the shit out of the dogs and cats!

Lets see if we can get a decent bounce or two on OT.  Jesus already...we should have been up by 5 or 6!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING RUSSIA!!!!!!!!

Yeah...we brutalized them.  Can't get that god damn biscuit to hit the mother fucking twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helluva tie goal though...sweet hockey goal too...none of that greasy trash.  I fucking scared the shit out of the dogs and cats!

Lets see if we can get a decent bounce or two on OT.  Jesus already...we should have been up by 5 or 6!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING RUSSIA!!!!!!!!

:lol: I dont think this game even matters. No way the Blues can hang for 7 games with this Wild team. The wild's speed is so apparent on every shift almost 4 lines deep

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I dont think this game even matters. No way the Blues can hang for 7 games with this Wild team. The wild's speed is so apparent on every shift almost 4 lines deep

I'm actually surprised how well we're skating.  Or the Blues just suck.  Both?  Either way, we keep this up and the Blues better start gaining some legs or else....

Still...it's one game at a time...let's get this one.

:bc:

I'm actually surprised how well we're skating.  Or the Blues just suck.  Both?  Either way, we keep this up and the Blues better start gaining some legs or else....

Still...it's one game at a time...let's get this one.

:bc:

the blues arent a fast team but the wild are in the top teams speed wise in the league. I agree....anything can happen but I like what I see. Even before they tied it I was telling my brother I like our odds this series

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the blues arent a fast team but the wild are in the top teams speed wise in the league. I agree....anything can happen but I like what I see. Even before they tied it I was telling my brother I like our odds this series

Your optimism is greater than mine.  And that feels weird as shit!!!!

Allen is playing out of his mind!  He has too!!!

Meh...one of the best games we've played in a long while....AND STILL LOSE!

Sooner or later you have to stop admiring the tender being able to keep the puck out and find a way to score.  That problem has always been the Wild's Achilles.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh...one of the best games we've played in a long while....AND STILL LOSE!

Sooner or later you have to stop admiring the tender being able to keep the puck out and find a way to score.  That problem has always been the Wild's Achilles.

Nah ....they were the better team by many times.