NRA launches pro-Trump ad featuring Benghazi survivor

(CNN)The political arm of the National Rifle Association released a new ad Wednesday focusing on Hillary Clinton and features a survivor of the Benghazi attack criticizing the former secretary of state.

The ad stars Mark Geist, a Marine Corps veteran who provided security services in Benghazi, discussing the 2012 attacks. "Hillary as president? No thanks," Geist says.
    "I served in Benghazi. My friends didn't make it. They did their part. Do yours," he continues, as the words "Trump 2016" appear on screen.
    The story was first reported by USA Today. The Clinton campaign did not respond to CNN requests for comment.
    Jennifer Baker, Director of Public Affairs for the NRA's lobbying arm, confirmed to CNN that the ad is backed by a $2 million buy and will air in battleground states such as Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, in addition to the second congressional district of Maine, which splits its electoral votes.
    It is the largest pro-Trump ad buy from an outside group during the campaign so far.
    In the ad, Geist also seems to speak directly to disaffected Republicans who could be upset with Trump being the GOP nominee. He notes, "a lot of people say they're not going to vote this November because their candidate didn't win." Over video of graves Arlington National Cemetery, he adds, "Well, I know some other people who won't be voting this year either."
    Paid for by the NRA Political Victory Fund, the ad does not directly address the 2nd Amendment or gun control efforts.
    The release of the spot coincides with House Republicans and Democrats this week releasing dueling reports on the Benghazi attacks, after two years spent investigating their cause and examining the government's response.
    • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

8 investigations proves otherwise. Add the NRA into the fold......80% of Americans want gun law changes.

Voters see this for what it is....pure bullshit

Wow. Maybe read the article first 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

8 investigations proves otherwise. Add the NRA into the fold......80% of Americans want gun law changes.

According to leftwing polls.

6 hours ago, Boered said:

How does any of this concern you? I thought you were a Canadian.

How does anything in this  country concern you, you don;t pay tax or contribute to the economy other than red bull sales and weed pipes.

"Voters see this for what it is....pure bullshit "

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just like everything that comes out of Billary's and Obummers' mouths

5 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

People are starting to see through the bs. Minutes after Kerry's news conference yesterday people were calling him out on his bullshit. He's still trying to convince people were winning against Isis. :lol:

Another Obama fail, and more lipstick on a pig. Rinse. Repeat.

5 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

I wish I could agree.  I just don't see it.  Ignorance and idiocy are far easier to culitvate than reason and intellect.  We were born ignorant, some just never grow out of it.  And I wish that statement was in "jest" and supposed to be funny.  It just isn't.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

People are starting to see through the bs. Minutes after Kerry's news conference yesterday people were calling him out on his bullshit. He's still trying to convince people were winning against Isis. :lol:

Another Obama fail, and more lipstick on a pig. Rinse. Repeat.

Kerry is a world class clown and a perfect fit for the Obama administration.  Neither carry a single drop of respect from any military branch...ZERO.  In fact, both are probably the most hated out of anybody in our country (and the world) by our military.  Neither carry a drop of sincere respect from the rest of the world leaders either.  Their "whirlwind tours" of "there will be consequences" and "Back of the queue" are pretty much seen as confirmations to do exactly what they are speaking against.  Comical.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I wish I could agree.  I just don't see it.  Ignorance and idiocy are far easier to culitvate than reason and intellect.  We were born ignorant, some just never grow out of it.  And I wish that statement was in "jest" and supposed to be funny.  It just isn't.

Kerry is a world class clown and a perfect fit for the Obama administration.  Neither carry a single drop of respect from any military branch...ZERO.  In fact, both are probably the most hated out of anybody in our country (and the world) by our military.  Neither carry a drop of sincere respect from the rest of the world leaders either.  Their "whirlwind tours" of "there will be consequences" and "Back of the queue" are pretty much seen as confirmations to do exactly what they are speaking against.  Comical.

Well then who was better?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well then who was better?

Hell, you pick.  Pick any...even in Billy's administration.  Although he and Albright were despised too.  We've officially reached the point at which our armed forces would gladly take up arms against their own nation.  Which is a another reason why gun will never be confiscated.  The hate flows on both sides.