sean spicer

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what an idiot, and the perfect spokesman for the trump clown show.

:lol:

He doesnt put up with much of the liberal sided medias bs. I like that.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

He doesnt put up with much of the liberal sided medias bs. I like that.

His role in the Bush Admin was to play the Easter Bunny, now he's just some buffoon who spouts lies without blinking. His time is short with the NYC guys taking over the WH :thumb: 

Image result for spicer easter bunny

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His role in the Bush Admin was to play the Easter Bunny, now he's just some buffoon who spouts lies without blinking. His time is short with the NYC guys taking over the WH :thumb: 

OMG that is icing on the cake :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fucking priceless! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everyone loves theaster bunny! :lol:

I love the phony ass outrage.

People  invoke Hitler and Nazis if they  get shorted a chicken nugget in their happy meal.

Pretty sure a day doesn't go by where someone isn't compared to a Nazi or Hitler.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People  invoke Hitler and Nazis if they  get shorted a chicken nugget in their happy meal.

Pretty sure a day doesn't go by where someone isn't compared to a Nazi or Hitler.

Not actually what he did/said but whatever.

Edited by Biggie Smails

I am still willing to give Trump a chance to do something meaningful, mostly because what choice do we have? But really this is fucking embarrassing. And is everyday. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He said hitler didn't use gas, hint that wasn't water the Jews showered in.

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He said hitler didn't use gas, hint that wasn't water the Jews showered in.

I know right? Didnt everyone learn that in school? Hitler gassed the jews. Then he says something stupid like that. He really needs a handler. That whole administration needs a handler. Maybe thats what Ivanka is for...

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, he said something stupid, very stupid in fact trying too hard to make a point.

I agree.  He wasn't trying to minimize the Holocaust or degrade Jews.

Sometimes we all say stupid stuff, if no malace was intended we should be able to apologize for our stupidity and move on.

Spicy is the perfect example of ineptness by the Trump administration due to total lack of government experience. If I told you a year ago the Easter Bunny was going to be Trumps press secretary you would never believe it even the republicans here.

Spicy needs to depart

Edited by Mainecat

I was listening to it on the radio when he suffered his gaff. He's apologized for it. It was a very poor choice of words. Then again seems to me there's plenty of stupid that comes out politicians mouths in either party.

I don't think he should be fired because of this incident. everything combined? maybe. but the guy is entertaining as hell and in a very tough position. either lie your ass off and try to distract from the stories, or trump will replace you with someone else who will. trump is the main problem, not his spokesman.

while i think he's an idiot, one could look at what he said as technically accurate. a german scientist discovered sarin gas and several of hitler's commanders wanted him to use it. hitler refused. it's speculated that he refused because hitler himself was a victim of mustard gas during wwI. while he suffered lasting injuries. his buddies weren't so lucky. he didn't like the stuff. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I agree.  He wasn't trying to minimize the Holocaust or degrade Jews.

Sometimes we all say stupid stuff, if no malace was intended we should be able to apologize for our stupidity and move on.

Got to be careful what you say especially when it comes to the Holocaust, the hitler, Nazi stuff is over used by everyone these days, he apologized and said it was stupid, life goes on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Spicy is the perfect example of ineptness by the Trump administration due to total lack of government experience. If I told you a year ago the Easter Bunny was going to be Trumps press secretary you would never believe it even the republicans here.

Spicy needs to depart

Oh for fucks sake he misspoke and apologized but not surprising you are going off the deep end over it.