So when does Stamkos sign with Toronto??

Renegade X

one guy wont make a difference, even with all the players they picked up in the last year. they still need more talent.  we will be having this same conversation in 3 years when the leafs don't do anything but spend a shit ton of money on the next management team/coaching staff they bring in for the next rebuild LOL

and they didn't get suban either. fuck they are a joke. rebuild with young talent is a long and hard road. unless they are going for last place for 1 more year to get another top draft pick while the team gells for another year

Honestly, I'm surprised Tampa did it.  They've proven they can work well without him and that's a lot of extra cash to pay with their existing pool of talent.  I'd lie to see Toronto get back in the mix.  Hell, I'd like to see any "hoser team" get back in the mix for this year.

39 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Would have been nice to see him in T.O. but is a smart move to stay in Tampa.  He gave up a lot of money to stay there as well

He gave up less then most think when you figure in the tax savings he gets from playing and living in FL.

• 4 weeks later...