My dad in 1943

:thumb:  Should of seen it in color.

I love looking at old photos. We will be the last generation that actually has real photos.

We have lots of great photos with the kids and friends up to 2007.  

I have about fifty of his win pictures. he rode for only a few years and then could no longer make weight. I have an old one of my mom when she was a teenager back in the forties. And another with dad and his first car in 1939.

17 hours ago, Snake said:

Who is that on his back?

This is a cool thread that Zoso has shared with us. Let's just leave negative comments about his family out of it, OK :bc:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Boered said:

I have about fifty of his win pictures. he rode for only a few years and then could no longer make weight. I have an old one of my mom when she was a teenager back in the forties. And another with dad and his first car in 1939.

IF you find those pics,post em. I really like this kind of stuff, it's like a time capsule kinda thing. I always liked looking back at old glossys and seeing how things were and have changed . Neat stuff :bc:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dave said:

And you wonder why he goes off on you guys....fucking retard.

5 hours ago, ckf said:

This is a cool thread that Zoso has shared with us. Let's just leave negative comments about his family out of it, OK :bc:

Oh come on... who couldn't figure that as a joke?

Whatev...... 

Just now, Snake said:

Oh come on... who couldn't figure that as a joke?

Whatev...... 

Yes, that's how I took it. I just don't want to see things escalate from there. I know things got out of hand in the past and don't want to see it happen again :bc:

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 3:53 PM, Boered said:

This was me last week staying out of your thread , like a normal person.  Now that you've decided to follow me around the forum and behave like we always knew you did, heres my question.  Why are you such a hateful, shit starting loser?  Save the usual hypocrite lecture, because it always was and remains a lie.

On 4/12/2017 at 10:20 AM, ckf said:

Zoso is the first guy to cross the personal lines, lets call it what it is :bc: 

On 4/12/2017 at 4:15 PM, ckf said:

Yes, that's how I took it. I just don't want to see things escalate from there. I know things got out of hand in the past and don't want to see it happen again :bc:

Zoso is the sole cause of that. :bc: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The CUNTS old man is a dwarf who knew, isn't being a midget hereditary? :dunno: 

People who won't post their own picture should shut the fuck up.

Disclaimer: Zoso is a douchebag

• Like 5

Just now, SSFB said:

No shit. :lol: easy to make fun when yiu have nothing at stake. 

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The CUNTS old man is a dwarf who knew, isn't being a midget hereditary? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is you being a sodomizing fudge packing ass captain and sick fucking degenerate hereditary FAGGOT? :finger: 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Flood control or ban him, either way god will reward you :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I have posted pictures you gap toothed sheep shit brained cersoring FUCK :finger: 

• Like 1