My dad in 1943

49 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Point easily proven!!!  You are just so afraid and predictable!!

He's definitely fallen off the meds wagon. He's been attacking anyone and everyone.... either that or he just got nailed and ticketed.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

This happens all the time. If you post something on the internet breaking the law, you should be prepared to face charges.

Not really any different than being caught on a security camera when committing a crime. He probably believes the guy who picked a senior at random and killed him then posted it online shouldn't be charged based on that either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Not really any different than being caught on a security camera when committing a crime. He probably believes the guy who picked a senior at random and killed him then posted it online shouldn't be charged based on that either.

As of Cliffy.

17 hours ago, Momorider said:

The CUNTS old man is a dwarf who knew, isn't being a midget hereditary? :dunno: 

This post is grounds for being banned from this site. But ckf and jowel seem to have double standards.

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

This post is grounds for being banned from this site. But ckf and jowel seem to have double standards.

How is different then what you post? 

15 minutes ago, Boered said:

I don't think it violated the rules, did it?  It may be kinda borderline but I'm pretty sure the rules just speak of spouses.  :dunno:  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, odot1 said:

Ah yes, the dish it out but can't take it type of keyboard warrior 

It was only a matter of time before Zoso went full on asshole.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2017 at 10:20 AM, ckf said:

This is a cool thread that Zoso has shared with us. Let's just leave negative comments about his family out of it, OK :bc:

After what's happened in the past, you should have thought of that before you let him be a member on here. You'll never see the membership rise much more until you shit can him and another annoying Canadian member on here.   And I'm not talking about Momo, or those 2 faggots CanadianGayKev and Revqueer. Not talking about ICEfaggot and his butt buddy Fred either :news:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

After what's happened in the past, you should have thought of that before you let him be a member on here. You'll never see the membership rise much more until you shit can him and another annoying Canadian member on here.   And I'm not talking about Momo, or those 2 faggots CanadianGayKev and Revqueer. Not talking about ICEfaggot and his butt buddy Fred either :news:

You must be talking aboot me then :lol:

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

u lookin for trouble son? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Really posting facts is grounds for banning who knew???? Who knew non midgets were jockeys who won races also :lol: STUPID FUCKING CUNT 

34 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ahh poor tough guy is afraid of Dave. Such a pussy. :news:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Could you narrow it down a bit more?:taunt:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Really posting facts is grounds for banning who knew???? Who knew non midgets were jockeys who won races also :lol: STUPID FUCKING CUNT 

Momo has a point. All jockeys are little fellers.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

If you hadn't repeatedly crossed the line, broken the rules and came back to the forum under an alias with the intent to deceive, it'd be different. 

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

You must be talking aboot me then :lol:

:lol: no

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

u lookin for trouble son? 

From you? IMG_20170411_201355.jpg.a514f677800b19ca4e8f42e6b08b0ea4.jpg

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Ahh poor tough guy is afraid of Dave. Such a pussy. :news:

I'm scared of no one on this site 

2 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Could you narrow it down a bit more?:taunt:

:lol: