Do any of you buy from Amazon?

ckf

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I've always been a Chevy guy, but the Mustangs look so much better than the current Camaro.

I'm not sure if Rob is still thinking of getting an 18 GT this fall or not. He's been having a ball with his RS.

Im a ford guy.  Have just a beater VW for the youngest in the garage.  Otherwise my driveway is mostly Ford.

I briefly browsed the 2 Focus RS they had there and would have made more sense due to the all wheel drive.  The daughter has a Focus is the only reason I only briefly looked at them....  I just couldn't see spending that much on a focus interior.  If the RS had more upscale interior vs what my daughters car has I may have went that route.

Wife and I were talking and we may pursue here doctorate so that would mean a few more years of school after this year and our ultimate idea was to get a Vette Grandsport but at this time the Mustang made more sense in the fact its half as much, the best looking and most comfortable pony car to enjoy and having the possiblity of huge school expenses is what kept us away from the vette.  

My coworker has a Hemi challenger which would have been my second choice in a pony car but the interior is just not on par with a 2017 car and the GM just fucked the Camaro up on the last redesign.  If I was to do a GM it would be easy to pay the same price or slightly more for a C7 stringray over a V8 camaro.  Gm designed a great looking car in the Vette and its unbelievable how they fucked up the Camaro so bad. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Weather Tech is down the road from me. Some of the owners race cars and motorcycles are on display at the will call area. The guy has some nice stuff.

I like husky liners in my Raptor better but saw a program on like Velocity channel or some channel and the owner seems to really take care of his employees and tries to be the most american made equipment that he can.  Or at least that is what the program made weathertech out to be.  So I got to go with that and support a solid american company.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/30/2017 at 8:52 AM, BOHICA said:

Fricken awesome in the 100 miles yesterday.  The wife was even hammering on the chinkmission as she rallied through the gears.  Her 4th manual transmission.  May have to buy a beater for her to drive to college....  She said showing up in the Raptor or the new Mustang may make people hate her as they struggle there way through college.  The guys in her class just love the truck and I am sure want to fuck on her already.  

Went in to look at Ford Fusions....  Didn't make it to the Fusion line and stopped at the Mustangs LOL.  

Hey, if you're looking at getting the wife a car and she is in college I just got this email from BJ's Wholesale club, if your not a member it might be worth the $50 to join and get a grand back..  @BOHICA

080217_BJs_DedFord_2.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 06/11/2017 at 9:21 AM, DAVE said:

Just bought some cab lights for the dually...order was fucked up...communication with the chink to get it right went ok... hopefully the right shit shows up. :lol:

Just got the lights today.....not bad from china.

• Like 1

I am Prime member and order all the time personally and for the office. Amazon's own delivery service in Canada sucks....no matter  how many times you tell them it's a business name and  an office address they attempt to deliver at night . If it's Canada Post no problem.

9 minutes ago, Slider said:

I am Prime member and order all the time personally and for the office. Amazon's own delivery service in Canada sucks....no matter  how many times you tell them it's a business name and  an office address they attempt to deliver at night . If it's Canada Post no problem.

I just cancelled my prime subscription yesterday..was just emailed my item will not make its delivery date.  :lol:

Screenshot_20171206-130552.png

• ckf unpinned this topic