Do any of you buy from Amazon?

ckf

I was wondering if anyone here buys from Amazon? I just started an affiliate account as a way to help support the website. If you click the link below it will take you to Amazon.com and a small percentage of anything you buy will be credited to my account to help pay the bills. It won't cost you anymore to buy your goods. Thanks for your support :bc:

Here's the link for US buyers: https://www.amazon.com/?ie=UTF8&tag=nekwx-20

Here's the link for Canadian buyers:https://www.amazon.ca/?ie=UTF8&tag=freedomsledde-20

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Link just brought me to my amazon account ....I saw nothing different. I do buy a lot through there and I will use your affiliate if I can

You shouldn't see anything different when using the link. I will just get credit for anything you buy if you use the link to access Amazon. Thanks Ben :bc:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not to be a dink but will it affect how much $ say a animal shelter gets that I have on my amazon page when I buy something?

I shouldn't effect your donations at all. Your selected charity will still get their donation, FS will just get a smaller percentage than it would if you didn't support a charity through Amazon. Every little bit helps :bc:

2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

You could pay for the site easy if n2oiroc came back...... :lol: 

LOL, I remember him saying on the old site that buys just about everything on Amazon. Shit, someone go over to TBP and get him back here, maybe I could retire if he uses the link :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I buy tons of stuff thru Amazon.   Not much high dollar stuff but I'm willing to admit I have an Amazon shopping problem. :lol:  The stock has made me enough coin to buy my new sled this spring. :lol:  

• Like 1

• ckf pinned this topic
On 4/10/2017 at 10:18 PM, ckf said:

You shouldn't see anything different when using the link. I will just get credit for anything you buy if you use the link to access Amazon. Thanks Ben :bc:

I use Amazon all the time, in fact you will make bank on me.........Now I am from Chicago, so what's my cut going to be :joint:

:lol::bc: 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Warn winch thru amazon a couple years ago. $229 delivered compared to over $500+ here. The wife ordered LED"S bulbs from a Chinese site .A 10pk for just under $100 delivered vs $17+each at home depot. We have 30 potlights that we switched out at a nice savings. The entire house is LED"S now and Hydro costs went down as well

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 8:43 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

I use Amazon all the time, in fact you will make bank on me.........Now I am from Chicago, so what's my cut going to be :joint:

:lol::bc: 

Are you forgetting to go through the link here because I'm not seeing many purchases get credited to my affiliate account?

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you forgetting to go through the link here because I'm not seeing many purchases get credited to my affiliate account?

Shit! I just ordered some shit and plum forgot! My bad, CKF!  I'll make a point to remember next time. :bc:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think I went through here twice, and yes I have forgot to use it a few times :sad: 

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think I went through here twice, and yes I have forgot to use it a few times :sad: 

Thank you for the support. Every little bit helps :bc:

2 or 3 times.

Can I change my Amazon home page in bookmarks too the home page your  link sends me to? Be nice if the transaction was 'automatic' as opposed to coming here to get the link?

You get what I am trying to say? ::lol: