Summer Fun????

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been in and drove many sxs. just not my cup of tea at all .

poo gives us a new sxs every yr have spent some time in pretty much all there sxs I would not buy 1 again. I have buds who have sunk stupid cash In them still not my thing . if I want to drive a truck in the woods I have 1 .  

Bingo,and we can take blacktop home.

image.jpg

3 hours ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have planned for fun this summer?

I'm really considering getting rid of the sleds and getting in to ATV's. The local club here in town has about 30 miles of trails. The town is also going to open up a lot of the roads to ATV's to attract more people to the area. Plus I'm only 14 miles away from a parking area to the 1000 miles of connected ATV trails in northern NH.

Don't sell the sleds until you have done a season on ATV's, ATV's are OK grubby fun but they compare in no way to a sled.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Both mine go over 80 MPH stock.

It's a still a filthy day riding ATV's.................unless it's a 60* day with a light rain, and that is perfect ATV weather.

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hey Ben,I off road in that goat roping state you live in a few times a year. I will give you a PM when I'm coming your way. Come for a ride with me.:wind:

image.jpg

Attica?

I sunk an ATV there about 15 years ago :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

boat fun money? lol I just got my boat out of storage and am thinking real hard about selling . I spend more time buffing changing fluids and batteries shrink wrapping un wrapping on and on that I actually use the fucking thing any more. 25 yrs of boat ownership has made me bitter about boats . my wife like the boat but I guys I would to if I just had to put on a swim suit and walk down to go for a ride . no I am the guy attaching the hose to pump out the shitter and driving as every one else parties . fucking boats I hope that chirs craft burns to the ground tonight     

LMAO, ain't your post the fucking truth!!! :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't sell the sleds until you have done a season on ATV's, ATV's are OK grubby fun but they compare in no way to a sled.

It's a still a filthy day riding ATV's.................unless it's a 60* day with a light rain, and that is perfect ATV weather.

It sure can be, depending on which trail you're riding, Dead Horse is very muddy most of the time, Tuscobia on the other hand is not at all, some dust if you ride close to each other, stay 400 feet away and you're good.

Pic from Tuscobia Trail.

You ride Vince?

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Maveric X3 is without a doubt the baddest stock SxS on the planet.  The XP 1000 and Turbo RZR are not even close.  CanAm had all of their latest and greatest wheelers out to Demo ride at King of the Hammers in February.  I took an X3 for a ride.  Unreal how fast it could go in the woops.  No RZR is even close in speed, power or suspension.  The X3 moved the bar way higher than it ever was.   2' woops at 60+ was effortless in the Maveric.  A RZR is upside down if you tried that.  

:bc:

Have you seen Ostas vid of his with big 34.5 outlaw 2s on it?

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Attica?

I sunk an ATV there about 15 years ago :lol: 

Cliffs in Marsalles. This pic is from the Badlands. Came close to killing it that day. Took a bit to get it pulled out of there with out can opening the roof. :wind::lmao:the rear diff filled with water was the only damage.

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It sure can be, depending on which trail you're riding, Dead Horse is very muddy most of the time, Tuscobia on the other hand is not at all, some dust if you ride close to each other, stay 400 feet away and you're good.

Pic from Tuscobia Trail.

You ride Vince?

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Wow . Those are some sexy trails . Double as sled trails in winter ,?

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow . Those are some sexy trails . Double as sled trails in winter ,?

Yes. that trail is 74 miles long with many side trails.

Google Tuscobia State Trail.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Pic from Tuscobia Trail.

You ride Vince?

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

I haven't trail in awhile, just plowing and doing work here at home, I had the worst off-road get off in my life on an ATV, I barrel rolled my ATV at 55 mph on the Cheese County Trail 5 miles east of Belmont, I was by myself going to meet the gang in Belmont that morning; split my helmet, took the dump box across the forearms to save the ribs, was concussed, rode another 100 miles that day, could hardly walk that night and had to scoot down the stairs to my bedroom, my left side was bruised and rashed in a bad way, I was real lucky that day in that I limped away.

What an ill handling sonofabitch :lol: 

Snow 12-04-10 002.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I haven't trail in awhile, just plowing and doing work here at home, I had the worst off-road get off in my life on an ATV, I barrel rolled my ATV at 55 mph on the Cheese County Trail 5 miles east of Belmont, I was by myself going to meet the gang in Belmont that morning; split my helmet, took the dump box across the forearms to save the ribs, was concussed, rode another 100 miles that day, could hardly walk that night and had to scoot down the stairs to my bedroom, my left side was bruised and rashed in a bad way, I was real lucky that day in that I limped away.

What an ill handling sonofabitch :lol: 

Snow 12-04-10 002.jpg

So psycho isn't just a clever name?

• Like 1

Ice fishing stuff goes away and the boat comes out.  90% ready for open water.  Just need to switch some reals and pick up some new rods/reels.  might add a helix 10 to the boat as well.

I only have one ATV left.picked up another trail bike this winter and still love this old 2smoke in the woods. SXS and ATVs don't do it for me. I ride a buds RM250 and love it. I won't buy one because I would kill my old ass. You want the feel of a sled in the woods? Buy a dirt bike! For not having tits,they are a hell of a good time.:popcornchair:

image.jpg

The wife and I plan on doing some fishing in the tin boat and plenty of cruising in the runabout this summer. We have plenty of lakes nearby to check out. We get together with friends and do the annual float down the river and really looking forward to that. I was looking at the AC Wildcat 700 sxs and might get rid of the atvs but that's dependant on the local bylaws getting changed