Summer Fun????

What does everyone have planned for fun this summer?

I'm really considering getting rid of the sleds and getting in to ATV's. The local club here in town has about 30 miles of trails. The town is also going to open up a lot of the roads to ATV's to attract more people to the area. Plus I'm only 14 miles away from a parking area to the 1000 miles of connected ATV trails in northern NH.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking gay.....my buddy was hassling me today about getting into 4 wheelers. They are just so slow and gay I cant think of ever enjoying it

I know they don't give you the adrenaline rush of a sled, but at least you are guaranteed a 5 month season. 

4 wheelers are the "600 class sled" of summer fun :lol: 

:bigfinger:

Just now, Ebsell said:

No doubt. But my point is it's a blast if you drop enough power into it. 

well that isnt a 4 wheeler now is it !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Now that my wife has finally made up her mind on what she wants to do, were doing a bunch of landscaping stuff around the house. She's been talking about taking a trip to DC and going back to NYC also.  Or California :dunno:

Stretching the kids '12 TNT to a 137"   I bought a rear skid out of a '14 Freeride 137" and all 4 shocks (rears are QA)  off a '12 XRS yesterday.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking gay.....my buddy was hassling me today about getting into 4 wheelers. They are just so slow and gay I cant think of ever enjoying it

Wasn't it you that was asking about a Kawasaki SxS a few months ago :news:

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Both mine go over 80 MPH stock.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Both mine go over 80 MPH stock.

that is way way way to fast for what they are. The tires suspensions cofg etc etc etc ...none of it is good at that speed. Plus the acceleration is like half what a 600cc trail sled is

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is way way way to fast for what they are. The tires suspensions cofg etc etc etc ...none of it is good at that speed. Plus the acceleration is like half what a 600cc trail sled is

go try a rzr1000 then get back to us

Just now, f7ben said:

Many guys put car tires on them, when my tires wear out that's what's I'll do too. Mine has clicker Fox gas shocks, Power steering, hand and thumb warmers, IDD display. You ever drive a 1000 cc ATV?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude you complain more than a pregnant woman  :lmao:

• Like 2

For polaris yes...not for a can am renegade xxc