1st time home buyers help me

On 2017-04-10 at 10:55 AM, 02sled said:

Depends on the location. In the Toronto and surrounding area it's simply a matter of supply and demand. The demand has outstripped the supply for probably about 20 years and there aren't any signs of it slowing down any time soon. The demand STILL exceeds by far the supply. The average price of $1.21-million for detached properties sold in the GTA this past month smashed the former peak of $1.07-million set in January and climbed 32.5 per cent from a year earlier.

Would you have suggested someone simply wait out over 20 years.

We are seeing the lack of supply in Toronto driving up prices outside of the area. Barrie which is an hour north has seen prices go up significantly. For Barrie the year-to-date average price for all homes sold was $511,214, up 30.1% from 2016.

Bradford is worse

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo's fascination with male genitalia along with sodomy says much about Momo.

Posted the dago midget POS whose head looks like the dirty end of a fuck stick :lmao:

• 1 month later...

We looked for several years and did plenty of drivebys to look at houses. I was on the laptop night after night and was looking for the paper on the door or window( bank foreclosures) trying to find a deal lol. The one we decided to jump on somebody ended up over paying. I wasn't playing that game and when we saw the one we bought there was no contest being it was in a remote area.. I lowballed them by $30K and they came back $11K higher than my offer and accepted all my conditions that we wanted ( stupid fkrs). They had to put in a new drilled well etc etc. It was a marriage gone bad and she wanted her share so they had to sell. There were a number of lots available when we moved in and quickly disappearing and new builds going up. There goes the neighbourhood lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:12 PM, GreenStreak said:

I'll post pics when its official!

6 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Thanks we closed yesterday we got the keys and we were there last night cleaning up and doing stuff it is ours it's official!