Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Turn on Him Over Syria Strike

20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First you have Bannon pissed off that the liberal New York Jews (Kushner, Cohn) are gaining huge influence in the WH, and now you have the Infowars guys along with Richard Spencer pissed off, it isn't easy being POTUS.

I'm not seeing in that New York Times piece where anyone of any real stature is having a shit fit.

Other than a lot of conjecture by the article's author..

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm not seeing in that New York Times piece where anyone of any real stature is having a shit fit.

Conjecture and opinion in his "personal opinion" cut and paste articles...these are facts to Ballsack.  I'm new here and get that..you don't?

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Forget conjecture, let's watch Alex Jones :bc: 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

they voted for Hillary with a smaller penis. 

Mo thinks it conjecture that the far right isn't happy with Trump, but the news and tweets from the far right say different, I will leave you with a video from Infowars Editor Paul Joseph Watson.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/7/2017 at 2:58 PM, Angry ginger said:

56,  Eisenhower was the last conservative republican and he warned us of the dangers of the MIC on his way out the door

We got involved in Korea in 1950.   If we shouldn't have been in Vietnam we shouldn't have been in Korea.  

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We got involved in Korea in 1950.   If we shouldn't have been in Vietnam we shouldn't have been in Korea.  

you realize we got involved in Korea under Truman not Eisenhower right.  And one of Eisenhowers first actions was to work to end the war even before he was sworn in.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you realize we got involved in Korea under Truman not Eisenhower right.  And one of Eisenhowers first actions was to work to end the war even before he was sworn in.  

Yes but still don't change we've been involved in wars that didn't threaten us directly since 1950.   That's 67 years.