Bombing Syria started

Interesting. Syria has posed absolutely no threat to us yet we are attacking them. So our military really isn't for defense, it's an imperial occupying force. 

• Like 3

Just now, Anler said:

Interesting. Syria has posed absolutely no threat to us yet we are attacking them. So our military really isn't for defense, it's an imperial occupying force. 

Destroyed their remaining chemical weapons store, which was supposed to have already been destroyed which was obviously bullshit :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

43 Tomahawk Missiles launched while Trump is hanging out a Maralago....we are fucked.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Destroyed their remaining chemical weapons store, which was supposed to have already been destroyed which was obviously bullshit :flush: 

You are the most brain dead faggot ass lying cum dumpster piece of shit to ever troll the internet....go choke on a cock you fucking worthless piece of chickhawk scum

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are the most brain dead faggot ass lying cum dumpster piece of shit to ever troll the internet....go choke on a cock you fucking worthless piece of chickhawk scum

:fuckoff: those are the facts, you don't like facts so shut your ignorant pie hole you Bipolarhooknose sack of cowardice shit :finger3: 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: those are the facts, you don't like facts so shut your ignorant pie hole you Bipolarhooknose sack of cowardice shit :finger3: 

the facts are everyoneknows that assad did not use any chem weapons faggot .....those were the facts the last time and they are still the facts this time. Now go choke on that truckstop cock you fucking draft dodging chickenhawk piece of shit

I haven't read up on this yet but if true. More Syrian people will pay for our inability to mind our own fucking business.  But that won't make so many headlines.

HOWEVER.....I wonder if we coordinated this with Russia?  I wonder what the exact details are on these Chems?  Nobody wants these things around anyway....may be a "mercy strike".  Let's hope that's it.

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. what kind of dumb fuck supposedly likes bernie but then turns around and votes trump? 

someone almost as dumb as the person that liked Bernie and then turned around and voted for Hillary ...you fucking idiot

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. what kind of dumb fuck supposedly likes bernie but then turns around and votes trump? 

I would have voted Bernie in the General as well but you and your fucked up ilk chose to install Hillary as the nominee and by your own admission she would be doing the same thing as Trump so go fuck yourself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the facts are everyoneknows that assad did not use any chem weapons faggot .....those were the facts the last time and they are still the facts this time. Now go choke on that truckstop cock you fucking draft dodging chickenhawk piece of shit

BULLFUCKINGSHIT you gullible brain dead FUCK, you don't have the first fucking clue about anything just STFU :bigfinger: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't read up on this yet but if true. More Syrian people will pay for our inability to mind our own fucking business.  But that won't make so many headlines.

HOWEVER.....I wonder if we coordinated this with Russia?  I wonder what the exact details are on these Chems?  Nobody wants these things around anyway....may be a "mercy strike".  Let's hope that's it.

and maybe even syria :news: if nobody is killed, and assad does nothing in return, i'm thinking the whole damn thing is one big set-up. so assad loses some aircraft and a runway. bfd.

"ok guys, make sure you're not anywhere near airfield #3 tonight"

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Russia was not pre warned so the answer is NO :) 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

someone almost as dumb as the person that liked Bernie and then turned around and voted for Hillary ...you fucking idiot

well that's probably around 98% of bernie supporters when the choices became obvious. bernie was much closer to hillary than trump you dumb fuck. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is no chance momo has an iq over 90

Yet I am correct and you are once again 100% :wrong: and clueless like always 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and maybe even syria :news: if nobody is killed, and assad does nothing in return, i'm thinking the whole damn thing is one big set-up. so assad loses some aircraft and a runway. bfd.

"ok guys, make sure you're not anywhere near airfield #3 tonight"

Exactly what my previous post meant.  Yep.