"Slaughter"

Headlines read "Syrian Slaughter" .....honestly

The USA has killed more civilians every week for the last nearly 2 decades but THIS....THIS is a "slaughter"

Does it make it worse that it was serin gas instead of a fucking cruise missile????

I am so fucking sick of the hypocrisy in this country ....it is time for revolution and a fucking bloody one at that

Not to mention that this was probably perpetrated by the same rebels that foisted the last false flag on the world trying to garner military support

• Like 3

Yeah...it's getting a bit overly theatrical at this point.  Like this shit hasn't been going on for years over there...silently.  Why the big hub bub now about it....hmmmm......

I'm not taking away from the seriousness of it...something just doesn't make sense here...AT ALL.  Why would Assad do this....WHY?  It makes ZERO sense.  You know that weird gut feeling you get when something just doesn't seem right...and you feel it may be your own team trying to fucking something up?  Yep....I'm getting that......again.

Image result for cheney

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it's getting a bit overly theatrical at this point.  Like this shit hasn't been going on for years over there...silently.  Why the big hub bub now about it....hmmmm......

I'm not taking away from the seriousness of it...something just doesn't make sense here...AT ALL.  Why would Assad do this....WHY?  It makes ZERO sense.  You know that weird gut feeling you get when something just doesn't seem right...and you feel it may be your own team trying to fucking something up?  Yep....I'm getting that.  

I told you why in another thread. putin and assad are buddies, and want trump in to make it a threesome peesome.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I told you why in another thread. putin and assad are buddies, and want trump in to make it a threesome peesome.

The rebels did it just like last time ....they are trying the same ruse with a new dance partner and the opacity of time to white wash their last failed attempt. Hopefully the outrage in the US is just as strong as when Obama lobbied for boots on the ground and got smacked the fuck down

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So, are Democrats clutching their pearls and demanding war or are they all anti war again?

you'll have to ask slinger .....I assume he is still all for war in Syria

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Headlines read "Syrian Slaughter" .....honestly

The USA has killed more civilians every week for the last nearly 2 decades but THIS....THIS is a "slaughter"

Does it make it worse that it was serin gas instead of a fucking cruise missile????

I am so fucking sick of the hypocrisy in this country ....it is time for revolution and a fucking bloody one at that

Not to mention that this was probably perpetrated by the same rebels that foisted the last false flag on the world trying to garner military support

We're going in.

They are claiming what was hit was a rebel bunker of chemical weapons.  That actually makes more sense IMO.

From one of their papers: Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign and Expatriates Minister Walid al-Moallem reaffirmed on Thursday that the Syrian Arab Army didn’t and will not use any kind of chemical weapons even against the terrorists who target the Syrian people.

In a press conference in Damascus, al-Moallem pointed out that the lie that the Syrian
army used this weapon came from countries known for always conspiring against Syria after terrorists have failed in their attacks and those countries have failed in their attempts to disrupt the political process.

“I reiterate that the Syrian Arab Army has never used and will never use this type of
weapons, not only not against our people and our children, but even not against the
terrorists who are killing our people and our children and attacking civilians in the
cities with their random shells,” al-Moallem added.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that makes far more sense

Yep....in another article they also slammed our UN ambassador Haley  for not asking before speaking emotionally.  She's a nit wit anyway.

JESUS CHRIST!  What the fuck is wrong with us?  

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

Ahh, this is better. :bc:

I still love that song.  They had a few other good tunes too.  I had their cassette tape. :lol:

I wonder if my daughter knows what one of those tapes even is.

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

If it were the rebels why wouldn't Syria post up the proof.   I would think our liberal MSM would be all over that to keep us out of conflict.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If it were the rebels why wouldn't Syria post up the proof.   I would think our liberal MSM would be all over that to keep us out of conflict.  

agreed, and also be making more of a fuss over this, along with Russia...

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you shitting us? 

The media loves a good war. Ratings Bonanza!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Are you shitting us? 

The media loves a good war. Ratings Bonanza!

True.   Obama does it then its all good.   Trump does it and its illegal and completely wrong.