anti-Trump threads by this MC feller

12 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Hi Freddy ! , did you give some rides on the old ski- daddler  to the people at the mission ??   Stay well !

why yes I did, that last storm we had to use it to get supplies for the mission, we had to get some powered milk, government cheese and freeze dried coffee. that old ski daddler sure saved the day:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

why yes I did, that last storm we had to use it to get supplies for the mission, we had to get some powered milk, government cheese and freeze dried coffee. that old ski daddler sure saved the day:bc:

Did you have enough spare change to get a pack of butts and some M.D. 20-20 to share with your friends at the mission ??   Be well !

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Did you have enough spare change to get a pack of butts and some M.D. 20-20 to share with your friends at the mission ??   Be well !

we have to roll our own and MD 20/20 is nasty shit Wild Irish Rose is where it at

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

we have to roll our own and MD 20/20 is nasty shit Wild Irish Rose is where it at

Boone's Farm  is a bit sweeter .

Edited by hwytohell

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a UUUUGE current event.

not worth looking back but I remember your cunt twitching over trump not donating his government paychecks fast enough to slow the flow of blood from your rancid cunt so this may help

WASHINGTON, April 3 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, who made a fortune in real estate before running for political office, has decided to donate his first-quarter salary of $78,333 to the National Park Service, the White House announced on Monday.

During the presidential campaign, Trump said he would donate his $400,000 annual salary if he were elected.

"That's no big deal for me," he told a town-hall style meeting in September 2015.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, whose agency oversees the 100-year-old protector of 417 national parks, monuments and other sites, said he was "thrilled" at Trump's decision.

"We are going to dedicate and put it against the infrastructure on our nation's battlefields," Zinke said, appearing alongside White House spokesman Sean Spicer at a daily briefing. "We are about $229 million behind in deferred maintenance on our battlefields alone," Zinke said.:groin:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not worth looking back but I remember your cunt twitching over trump not donating his government paychecks fast enough to slow the flow of blood from your rancid cunt so this may help

WASHINGTON, April 3 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, who made a fortune in real estate before running for political office, has decided to donate his first-quarter salary of $78,333 to the National Park Service, the White House announced on Monday.

During the presidential campaign, Trump said he would donate his $400,000 annual salary if he were elected.

"That's no big deal for me," he told a town-hall style meeting in September 2015.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, whose agency oversees the 100-year-old protector of 417 national parks, monuments and other sites, said he was "thrilled" at Trump's decision.

"We are going to dedicate and put it against the infrastructure on our nation's battlefields," Zinke said, appearing alongside White House spokesman Sean Spicer at a daily briefing. "We are about $229 million behind in deferred maintenance on our battlefields alone," Zinke said.:groin:

Poor McLiar 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why not every source he posts dose the exact same thing

You posted FACTS but it doesn't fit FAKENEWSMAINECUNTS narrative so it doesn't exist :guzzle: 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah Trump is a fuckin hero alright

Park Ranger's face: Priceless

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

Kevin M. Kruse‏ @KevinMKruse 5m5 minutes ago
President's cuts to Interior: $1.5 billion
President's check to Park Service: $77K

Trump's phony National Park Service photo-op
https://thinkprogress.org/dont-be-fooled-by-trump-s-national-park-service-photo-op-e587e7c6ac4

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

https://thinkprogress.org/dont-be-fooled-by-trump-s-national-park-service-photo-op-e587e7c6ac4

Think progress :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Think progress :lol:

Beat me to it.  I'm curious as to MC's thoughts on this Obama/Rice fucking train wreck.  Meh...nothing to see here.  Trump donates his paycheck!  FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it.  I'm curious as to MC's thoughts on this Obama/Rice fucking train wreck.  Meh...nothing to see here.  Trump donates his paycheck!  FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how McLiar glosses over that fact that Trump did what he said he was going to do,

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

this is the deal ads clown .he is spending his own money with park service. he is cutting the bloated budjet that all tax payers have to pay. if u feel so strong buck up and send in your own 4 mo salary to the park service. we know u won't because as a liberal using other ppeopmes money to to good work is all you know . again what percent of your income are u donating to any charity. my guess 0%