The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded

This ones for Expy rider.....the kind of president he supports....

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded. American people. Because he was caught. Just digest that for a minute. Why is this going on? Why are we making allowances for this creep we would never make for any other politician in America? Ever, in 240 years.

New York Daily NewsVerified account @NYDailyNews 
Judge approves $25M settlement in Trump University fraud case http://nydn.us/2ojWIwk

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This ones for Expy rider.....the kind of president he supports....

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded. American people. Because he was caught. Just digest that for a minute. Why is this going on? Why are we making allowances for this creep we would never make for any other politician in America? Ever, in 240 years.

New York Daily NewsVerified account @NYDailyNews 
Judge approves $25M settlement in Trump University fraud case http://nydn.us/2ojWIwk

Because we elected him instead of Shitlery.  

and if he decided to take it to court to the end u would be crying about wasting time on the government dime and non stop coverage of a trial . boo fucking woo I went to a school I heard on the radio and did not make the millions flipping real-estate like I was told I could . 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

gee welcome to a settlement that occurred 6 months ago but anything MC can find to motherfuck trump

Just digest that for a minute

Why is this going on?

lmfao

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

gee welcome to a settlement that occurred 6 months ago but anything MC can find to motherfuck trump

Yah he settled this before the election :lol: FAKENEWSMAINECUNT 

maincunt should be banned from the forum for awhile. he sure manages to bring fs to a new low with all the vomiting he does on every stupid fucken trump post

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

maincunt should be banned from the forum for awhile. he sure manages to bring fs to a new low with all the vomiting he does on every stupid fucken trump post

He considers himself th wiise owl of FSCE. :ronald:

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Too slow says it all

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is a fraud.

Ahhhh....so that's what you are trying to emulate.

I think you've got it!  What state is it that you evade paying your "fair share" of taxes in again?

:lol:

Remember....the internet of FOREVER!

Trump is a convicted fraud.....25 million dollars worth of conviction.

Anyone and I mean anyone that keeps up his support here by poo poohing every wrong move he makes on top of being convicted of fraud is an absolute fool.

C7xv2VAVQAApo1e.jpg

Edited by Mainecat

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone and I mean anyone that keeps up his support here by poo poohing every wrong move he makes on top of being convicted of fraud is an absolute fool.

Sounds like you have a 4th grade understanding of lawsuits like this, and why it was easier, cheaper and better for the country to settle this and move on, rather than fight it and drag it out in public.   Absolute fool is someone who spends every single day dragging up non news stories about the guy.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Convicted of Fraud. :lol:  

The mere fact that people who support him on here truly and deeply bothers you makes it all worth it.  

download (51).jpg

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

25 million dollars for FRAUD....he was convicted!!!

You fucks are dopes really.

download (68).jpg

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

C7xv2VAVQAApo1e.jpg

:lies:and :bullshit: from FAKEWNEWSMAINECUNT no wrongdoing involved in settlement you lying Fraud Fuck :finger3: