Trump tells NBC to stop covering Russia story

Source: The Hill

President Trump on Saturday called for NBC News to devote more attention to his unproven claims that President Obama spied on him and stop covering the investigations into Russia’s interference in the election. 

“When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?” Trump tweeted just before 9 a.m. 

“It is the same Fake News Media that said there is ‘no path to victory for Trump’ that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!” he added shortly after. 

FBI Director James Comey says he knows of “no information” validating Trump’s accusation. Trump has stood by the allegations, and the White House has said the comment refers to the Obama administration’s surveillance activities more broadly.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326830-trump-tells-nbc-to-stop-covering-russia-story

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nobody with a rational brain is buying this Russia crap. 

The sad truth is, our country is sooooo much more guilty of "election interference" than any other country in history.  And will most likely continue to be to protect "our interests in the name of freedom".

What a complete and utter hypocritical load of shit!  And all this "snipe hunting" is a HUGE waste of time and OUR FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The sad truth is, our country is sooooo much more guilty of "election interference" than any other country in history.  And will most likely continue to be to protect "our interests in the name of freedom".

What a complete and utter hypocritical load of shit!  And all this "snipe hunting" is a HUGE waste of time and OUR FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!

almost every american including yourself has gained a benefit from its government meddling in the affairs of other countries since WWII. are you now complaining? 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

almost every american including yourself has gained a benefit from its government meddling in the affairs of other countries since WWII. are you now complaining? 

Stay with me here...I'm complaining about the unbelievable hypocracy of Americans buying into how "just" we are at pointing the finger at Russia.  And I'm really complaining about your side's inability to let a bullshit narrative go because they cannot accept what they truly are #1 at right now; being corrupt, lying, whining, racist, hating, entitled losers.

Get all that?

Someone point out what I'm missing.

The only person who has been found to interfere with the 2016 election, who has since been removed from their post, and has now apologized, is the former chair of the DNC, Donna Brazile.  

But it's been 5+ months since the election, ample time to produce any evidence, and Trump somehow rigged it with Putin's help?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

How so?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

President Trump on Saturday called for NBC News to devote more attention to his unproven claims that President Obama spied on him and stop covering the investigations into Russia’s interference in the election. 

“When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?” Trump tweeted just before 9 a.m. 

“It is the same Fake News Media that said there is ‘no path to victory for Trump’ that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!” he added shortly after. 

FBI Director James Comey says he knows of “no information” validating Trump’s accusation. Trump has stood by the allegations, and the White House has said the comment refers to the Obama administration’s surveillance activities more broadly.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326830-trump-tells-nbc-to-stop-covering-russia-story

U are a sad and pathetic little man

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

yet if some other government theoretically dare do it to a person for some crazy reason are supporting the butt hurt is never ending .

sticking up for it in one breath then bashing it in the next to fit your agenda of the second . yes we call them  liberals

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

still waiting on your bullshit 8 judge response

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Someone point out what I'm missing.

The only person who has been found to interfere with the 2016 election, who has since been removed from their post, and has now apologized, is the former chair of the DNC, Donna Brazile.  

But it's been 5+ months since the election, ample time to produce any evidence, and Trump somehow rigged it with Putin's help?

You missed 2 of Trumps cabinet members who were fired.....Jesus sometimes I wonder

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You missed 2 of Trumps cabinet members who were fired.....Jesus sometimes I wonder

With evidence linking to Trump?  

Says the guy who posted the 8 judge thread.  

You need a hobby that isn't scouring the ends of the internet for left wing Trump articles.  Has it sunk in he won yet?  In a electoral landslide against your long time, top-tier candidate and sure victor, Hillary Clinton.

12 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

With evidence linking to Trump?  

Says the guy who posted the 8 judge thread.  

You need a hobby that isn't scouring the ends of the internet for left wing Trump articles.  Has it sunk in he won yet?  In a electoral landslide against your long time, top-tier candidate and sure victor, Hillary Clinton.

Jesus pay attention

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus pay attention

I think thats the point.  You've been posting 15 phony hack threads a day on a snowmobiling website.  Have some dignity ffs.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think thats the point.  You've been posting 15 phony hack threads a day on a snowmobiling website.  Have some dignity ffs.

If you agreed with what he posted it would be ok. :news:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's a current event board dipshit.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have integrity.  You clearly don't, and its very disappointing.

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is a complete fucking lying fraud POS and has always been one he dosent even know what the fucking word means :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If you come here for integrity that's sad really.

I don't think anyone actually "comes here for integrity" :lol: You either have it or you don't and I'm sorry to say but.......You don't!