Theft Ring Caught

revrnd

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Hey, people make more than me, people make less than me.  Want more?  Work harder, get an education, whatever.  Or become a cop, they're looking for people.  It's not as easy of a job as you think it is. 

I hardly think a larger boat is extravagant when people are paying $100,000 for SUVs and Raptors.... and besides, you don't know anyone's saving or spending habits or finances, but your own. 

1 minute ago, gtserider said:

I thought she was LEO. so my cousin is Appointed ----------------

So need some pooking about the boat with a non paying guy or Puzz thats around let me know. better be not to far away. cheers

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Hey, people make more than me, people make less than me.  Want more?  Work harder, get an education, whatever.  Or become a cop, they're looking for people.  It's not as easy of a job as you think it is. 

I hardly think a larger boat is extravagant when people are paying $100,000 for SUVs and Raptors.... and besides, you don't know anyone's saving or spending habits or finances, but your own. 

We are aloud to express are are opinions,You do all the time.Sean has always been on honest in average vehicles. and lifestyle. Boating is I think important to him.When are you doing the circle tour? I have some of the charts.

Unfortunately I think your soggy boat didn't make it though the Mack let alone the North channel.

Boating is very important to both her and I.  It's our cottage as well as vacation and go to spot for relaxing.  As for the loop. Probably won't do the whole thing until retired.  Soooo. Still at least 10yrs away sadly.  This boat will be our last for a long time.  I appreciate and may take you up on the charts offer.  

Opinions are fine.  But all your posts tonight are incoherent, illiterate, and rambling, so it's obvious you're into the Jack. 

Read your posts tomorrow, and you'll understand. 

1 hour ago, gtserider said:

We are aloud to express are are opinions,You do all the time.Sean has always been on honest in average vehicles. and lifestyle. Boating is I think important to him.When are you doing the circle tour? I have some of the charts.

Unfortunately I think your soggy boat didn't make it though the Mack let alone the North channel.

Edited by Puzzleboy

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2017 at 10:49 PM, odot1 said:

Modest home, pay about twice the average Gov't worker into our pensions..  I like to think I work hard for my pension.  As for the boat...like I said, modest home, no kids at home, modest vehicles, have watched how we spend and wife's salary a lot bigger than mine...

odot1 come on you do not pay  twice the average actually I think you pay less then other main stream employees. 

I not complaining about your pension, just found that statement strange and untrue

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

odot1 come on you do not pay  twice the average actually I think you pay less then other main stream employees. 

I not complaining about your pension, just found that statement strange and untrue

We pay extra per cheque to achieve our 80 factor.  We retire with years of service plus age equals 80. We retire withoutout penalties and full pension. We are not Omers.  So yes, on average my pension contribution per pay is alnost twice that of other Provincial workers.  

Edited by odot1

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess I owe you an apology..  Spoke to wife few minutes ago.  My total pension deduction per cheque is $405.  My wife who works for same Ministry different branch was $270, so not twice what she pays.

3 hours ago, odot1 said:

We pay extra per cheque to achieve our 80 factor.  We retire with years of service plus age equals 80. We retire withoutout penalties and full pension. We are not Omers.  So yes, on average my pension contribution per pay is alnost twice that of other Provincial workers.  

Wife's is 85 factor, but the longer she stays employed the more her pension becomes.  (about 2% per year)

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

I guess I owe you an apology..  Spoke to wife few minutes ago.  My total pension deduction per cheque is $405.  My wife who works for same Ministry different branch was $270, so not twice what she pays.

Hers is about what you pay from what I recall.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, odot1 said:

no need to use dollar values, percents is fine.  I was speaking of main stream such as cops, teachers, nurses.

below YMPE and above YMPE You pay 9% - 12% and teachers pay 11% - 13%

If you are comparing to the Civilians in OPP yes you pay  more and receive more

OMERs has a wider variety of Jobs so the % varies alot, like Fire fighter vs clerk

Its pretty common knowledge PoPo have a good deal (and deserving) - the rate above includes your added % for early retirement. 

Don't confuse Unreduced Pension with Full Pension, there is only one way to get full pension and that is to put in all the years needed.  If you started at age 25 and retire at 50 you will not make full pension

You young guys :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Years over 35 is only for Admin, all teachers stop paying after 35 years just like 99% of all pensioners.

There is a reason for this change.

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Years over 35 is only for Admin, all teachers stop paying after 35 years just like 99% of all pensioners.

We tried to get out of it altogether.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know.

1.6?  Not even close.  I would tell her to quit today.:lol:

:lol: 

maybe she doesn't have the years in yet, but no doubt with today's low interest rates her payout would be around that figure of 1.6......

Have you actually asked for the amount of the payout? 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you think teachers pay for their pensions ?

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

maybe she doesn't have the years in yet, but no doubt with today's low interest rates her payout would be around that figure of 1.6......

Have you actually asked for the amount of the payout? 

I'll have to cause she wants to quit and start something else.:lol:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know for a fact they pay every month as do most if not all government employees. 

The employer also puts in cash, no different than a company giving RRSPs to their employees

That is the best.