Theft Ring Caught

revrnd

4 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Well lets see , anyone bother to read the link . The assault charge was a year ago ....... So we know he has a record . 

I read both links. Didn't see dates.  

But what about priors.  

You don't wake up one day and start stealing multiple items from a powersports store.  

Unfortunately these dicks are often known to police. They have a good idea who they are but can't nail them with enough evidence to make it stick.  

• Like 1

Dunkley has been busted before for small indoor grow ops . He has been around Havelock since his teens . Pot head and small time thief. Pretty sure they would be behind the Tucker's theft . They also took a new bass boat from Ronnies Marine on Highway 7 as well as another from outback marine .I live right in the middle of that area and have been keeping an eye on my shit . I doubt they get 30 days  and then back on the welfare.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

.I live right in the middle of that area and have been keeping an eye on my shit . I doubt they get 30 days  and then back on the welfare.

^ Exactly!

We have a county subsidized' housing complex in the village. Lots of transient population walking around that we have no idea who they are. On welfare or ODSP in Peterborough County, you're on the waiting list & when an opening is created at Whispering Pines, they move you there.

If nobody's in the front yard, the garage door is closed. Pretty easy for a chain saw or tools to grow legs & disappear.

6 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

Dunkley has been busted before for small indoor grow ops . He has been around Havelock since his teens . Pot head and small time thief. Pretty sure they would be behind the Tucker's theft . They also took a new bass boat from Ronnies Marine on Highway 7 as well as another from outback marine .I live right in the middle of that area and have been keeping an eye on my shit . I doubt they get 30 days  and then back on the welfare.

How long ago was the theft from Outback? I know the owner of Outback and I also know people who store their boats there. 

I think they were hit a couple of weeks ago at outback . Maybe 3 weeks. They drove through a couple of back fields and hooked up and went  out same way . Had to have local knowledge. The way the boats are shrink wrapped there you would really have to know what you are going after. I keep my stuff there . Good honest shop. Just read today that one of the females that were charged has been charged again today  while driving around in a stolen grand cherokee.  In broad daylight driving a stolen vehicle  just days after getting charged . Lock her up please.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Just read today that one of the females that were charged has been charged again today  while driving around in a stolen grand cherokee.  In broad daylight driving a stolen vehicle  just days after getting charged . Lock her up please.

Like when you hear idgits arrested for petty crap in Peterboro. Breach of probation, breach of conditions... They haven't got the brains to stay out of trouble. Same as the kid in the Apsley area that was charged w/ hitting the OPP cruiser while impaired w/ his ATV a couple of years ago. He was up on sex related charges w/ a minor (his g/f or sister I don't know). Then this winter he got nailed for several snowmobile related offences.

Prior to his incident w/ the ATV and the cop, I gave him shit for riding his ATV in 1 of the cemeteries here in the village. "I'm just seeing my cousin's grave blah blah blah". "I don't give a fuck you asshole it's a cemetery, park it at the gate and walk!" Turns out his cousin had been murdered by her ex in Lakefield (pt will know of the case).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

I think they were hit a couple of weeks ago at outback . Maybe 3 weeks. They drove through a couple of back fields and hooked up and went  out same way . Had to have local knowledge. The way the boats are shrink wrapped there you would really have to know what you are going after. I keep my stuff there . Good honest shop. Just read today that one of the females that were charged has been charged again today  while driving around in a stolen grand cherokee.  In broad daylight driving a stolen vehicle  just days after getting charged . Lock her up please.

Rick use to work at Upper Canada and Bonter's, I believe. I purchased my boat at UC when he was there so I continue to use them even though he contacted me and wanted me to go to Outback.

My boat is stored there and has been since new, and so far so good. That's too bad he got stolen from but with less desirables roaming around constantly, everyone is a target. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 7:19 AM, irv said:

Rick use to work at Upper Canada and Bonter's, I believe. I purchased my boat at UC when he was there so I continue to use them even though he contacted me and wanted me to go to Outback.

My boat is stored there and has been since new, and so far so good. That's too bad he got stolen from but with less desirables roaming around constantly, everyone is a target. 

My brother in law runs a marine service in that area .Everybody knows who he is.The Odot Pdot Pdot are just to busy creating revenue to give a shit, They don't really give a shit to help the regular peps Not sure what it is. too much paper work???

We have a stolen ATV that we found with the help of a local trapper,3 days to get somebody out. We will get back to you. Turns out one of the hunt camp owners is OPP. .But we run  a local Ducky race for the community that we give half to charity. 13 years doing this and the OPP phone us and say we can't do this.All the directors of the snowmobile club will be charged.

I live just off HWY 69 and have a snowplow turnaround at the end of my road..When I go out in sleepiess at 300 in the morning and knock on the window.about light pollution, Then I think about The joy of live Alergia.

Sorry for the rant,I got to get back on working on my 1/2 mill for the Alergia.--You do no what it means??

So last time I was looking for a Alergia the price was between 250 and 700US$

20 minutes ago, gtserider said:

My brother in law runs a marine service in that area .Everybody knows who he is.The Odot Pdot Pdot are just to busy creating revenue to give a shit, They don't really give a shit to help the regular peps Not sure what it is. too much paper work???

We have a stolen ATV that we found with the help of a local trapper,3 days to get somebody out. We will get back to you. Turns out one of the hunt camp owners is OPP. .But we run  a local Ducky race for the community that we give half to charity. 13 years doing this and the OPP phone us and say we can't do this.All the directors of the snowmobile club will be charged.

I live just off HWY 69 and have a snowplow turnaround at the end of my road..When I go out in sleepiess at 300 in the morning and knock on the window.about light pollution, Then I think about The joy of live Alergia.

Sorry for the rant,I got to get back on working on my 1/2 mill for the Alergia.--You do no what it means??

So last time I was looking for a Alergia the price was between 250 and 700US$

Why the shot about the Alegria?  As for the price, you are somewhat off.

11 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Why the shot about the Alegria?  As for the price, you are somewhat off.

No shot at all. My dad grew though the industry with Erwin Zeka ho build most of the bigger Dorals.I have meet him several times, He was a fiberglass guy to the heart. Any latter model Doral was built from the heart,Hard to explain,but building boats in Canada is always been a tough go..I don't want to go further on here..abousouly no shot at the Alergia.was more of shot at your pension and retirement Sorry.Pm if you want,I,m not a surveyor but still can't get the resin off my fingernails.

4 minutes ago, gtserider said:

No shot at all. My dad grew though the industry with Erwin Zeka ho build most of the bigger Dorals.I have meet him several times, He was a fiberglass guy to the heart. Any latter model Doral was built from the heart,Hard to explain,but building boats in Canada is always been a tough go..I don't want to go further on here..abousouly no shot at the Alergia.was more of shot at your pension and retirement Sorry.Pm if you want,I,m not a surveyor but still can't get the resin off my fingernails.

Modest home, pay about twice the average Gov't worker into our pensions..  I like to think I work hard for my pension.  As for the boat...like I said, modest home, no kids at home, modest vehicles, have watched how we spend and wife's salary a lot bigger than mine...

4 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Modest home, pay about twice the average Gov't worker into our pensions..  I like to think I work hard for my pension.  As for the boat...like I said, modest home, no kids at home, modest vehicles, have watched how we spend and wife's salary a lot bigger than mine...

My dream is yours I would live in a shed if i could accomplish that,But shit happens.Still have IC charts.

Some don't realize that the $ take home is not all that pretty.I had 2 spousal displaced teachers that lived at my place after the wife died .That bottom line wasn't as good as it appeared.However they are doing the 52---56? factor?? making more than me.

So you wife is your boss.--at work.

• Like 1

Just now, gtserider said:

My dream is yours I would live in a shed if i could accomplish that,But shit happens.Still have IC charts.

Some don't realize that the $ take home is not all that pretty.I had 2 spousal displaced teachers that lived at my place after the wife died .That bottom line wasn't as good as it appeared.However they are doing the 52---56? factor?? making more than me.

So you wife is your boss.--at work.

Nooooooooo!!!  Everywhere else tho!!

Hey, people make more than me, people make less than me.  Want more?  Work harder, get an education, whatever.  Or become a cop, they're looking for people.  It's not as easy of a job as you think it is. 

I hardly think a larger boat is extravagant when people are paying $100,000 for SUVs and Raptors.... and besides, you don't know anyone's saving or spending habits or finances, but your own. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

Nooooooooo!!!  Everywhere else tho!!

I thought she was LEO. so my cousin is Appointed ----------------

So need some pooking about the boat with a non paying guy or Puzz thats around let me know. better be not to far away. cheers

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Hey, people make more than me, people make less than me.  Want more?  Work harder, get an education, whatever.  Or become a cop, they're looking for people.  It's not as easy of a job as you think it is. 

I hardly think a larger boat is extravagant when people are paying $100,000 for SUVs and Raptors.... and besides, you don't know anyone's saving or spending habits or finances, but your own. 

Yes we are!!! 

Just now, gtserider said:

I thought she was LEO. so my cousin is Appointed ----------------

So need some pooking about the boat with a non paying guy or Puzz thats around let me know. better be not to far away. cheers

Ex wife was LEO