2017 Real World Sled of the Year, and RAD award

Puzzleboy

27 minutes ago, irv said:

I love reading all the bashing from the Kool-Aid drinkers. I sit back, reflecting, thinking, giggling, I use to think like that somewhat, up until I purchased the greatest sled/brand there is out there.  

Once you guys realize that, and purchase one yourselves, only then will you be able to understand the sanctuary within that I have been living for the past 5yrs.  :bc:

FB_IMG_1490139942155.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Let us know when those beatdowns commence!  Looks like the Polaris butthurt is still raging...... it's already April, and they're still rambling on incoherently..... 

Have seen a couple late model Indys and Assaults on Kijiji for $5000...... I thought you guys claimed their resale was good?  :lmao:

4 year old unsold Indys:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/liquidation-brand-new-old-stock-2014-polaris-indy-800/1247530129

Butthurt.jpg

Butthurt noted.....poor Puzzle...so sad....always next year.

finally put everything away, great year, almost 1900 miles, superior XCR800 performed flawless....

No butthurt, sorry.  FS is not a place to take seriously, or hold grudges.  Some people need to chill out...... and not get so butthurt when somebody comments on superior engineering from another brand.  

1900 miles.... that's it?  You might as well just rent a sled..... would be a lot cheaper. 

I'm thinking of trading one of the old vintage sleds for a new Indy. 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Butthurt noted.....poor Puzzle...so sad....always next year.

finally put everything away, great year, almost 1900 miles, superior XCR800 performed flawless....

Edited by Puzzleboy

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Let us know when those beatdowns commence!  Looks like the Polaris butthurt is still raging...... it's already April, and they're still rambling on incoherently..... 

Have seen a couple late model Indys and Assaults on Kijiji for $5000...... I thought you guys claimed their resale was good?  :lmao:

4 year old unsold Indys:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/liquidation-brand-new-old-stock-2014-polaris-indy-800/1247530129

I watched all those sled go through Adesa Montreal about a month ago.   They were all from a dealer in Newfoundland.   There was a bunch of Polaris and a couple of Cats.  The Polaris were all warranty registered mid-Feb/17 and have 2 yr factory warranty on them.   

Edited by scottyr
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

No butthurt, sorry.  FS is not a place to take seriously, or hold grudges.  Some people need to chill out...... and not get so butthurt when somebody comments on superior engineering from another brand.  

1900 miles.... that's it?  You might as well just rent a sled..... would be a lot cheaper. 

I'm thinking of trading one of the old vintage sleds for a new Indy. 

Yes we know you are upset now get over it....

Yep 1900 miles, almost 10 times more than your 200 miles......lol