2017 Real World Sled of the Year, and RAD award

Puzzleboy

21 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Should have scanned them in before I, ummmh, read the articles. 

Sure hope you have a subscription that's delivered to you door..... Not sure if Snow Goer would make it out of the store. Before the ......manhandling started

Clean up in aisle number 3..... Clean up in aisle number 3

Yes, I never understood why Hustler etc. was on the top shelf, and Snow Goer was so within reach......  sometimes I finished so quickly, and just returned the magazine to the shelf. 

The next customer probably just figured the publisher's printing press dispensed too much ink in the Doo sections.....

• Like 2

On 4/11/2017 at 9:46 PM, Reevester said:

It was just a video on Facebook, don't let it get to you too much you fucking moron. 

On 4/12/2017 at 6:55 AM, Reevester said:

Hey I'm not the soft one who can't take videos posted on FB and the net. I'm chill as always. If I got upset over every little cat hate thing on the net I'd quit the www. 

Bitches :bc:

There's nothing to take, I made fun of your sad claim to reality. No need to swear and be offensive, I'm just having a chuckle at your expense. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Still haven't checked that movie out yet; heard it's good!

Its a peice of shit movie and I laugh every time I watch it.

On 4/12/2017 at 6:55 AM, Reevester said:

Hey I'm not the soft one who can't take videos posted on FB and the net. I'm chill as always. If I got upset over every little cat hate thing on the net I'd quit the www. 

Bitches :bc:

guy can't keep it together when anything anti doo is posted :lol::bc: 

• Like 1

On April 14, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Kev144 said:

guy can't keep it together when anything anti doo is posted :lol::bc: 

Yep just like Puzzle....totally beatdown all the time...weird about Tinker....don't what he drives now but he used to rave about the baseline Indy 600 he used to own,..

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Yep just like Puzzle....totally beatdown all the time...weird about Tinker....don't what he drives now but he used to rave about the baseline Indy 600 he used to own,..

I love sledding but fuck me I'll quit if I get so angry on a sled site when something negative is posted about my brand.  Time to step away :lol: 

Let us know when those beatdowns commence!  Looks like the Polaris butthurt is still raging...... it's already April, and they're still rambling on incoherently..... 

Have seen a couple late model Indys and Assaults on Kijiji for $5000...... I thought you guys claimed their resale was good?  :lmao:

4 year old unsold Indys:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/liquidation-brand-new-old-stock-2014-polaris-indy-800/1247530129

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

Butthurt.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

Exactly.

On 2017-04-15 at 11:54 PM, Kev144 said:

I love sledding but fuck me I'll quit if I get so angry on a sled site when something negative is posted about my brand.  Time to step away :lol: 

Edited by Puzzleboy

I love reading all the bashing from the Kool-Aid drinkers. I sit back, reflecting, thinking, giggling, I use to think like that somewhat, up until I purchased the greatest sled/brand there is out there.  

Once you guys realize that, and purchase one yourselves, only then will you be able to understand the sanctuary within that I have been living for the past 5yrs.  :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, irv said:

I love reading all the bashing from the Kool-Aid drinkers. I sit back, reflecting, thinking, giggling, I use to think like that somewhat, up until I purchased the greatest sled/brand there is out there.  

Once you guys realize that, and purchase one yourselves, only then will you be able to understand the sanctuary within that I have been living for the past 5yrs.  :bc: