2017 Real World Sled of the Year, and RAD award

Puzzleboy

Yes, they were incorrect about the 1200.  :)

Never quite figured out what the throttle lag was, no matter how many times they tried to explain it. 

I do agree, they are twits. 

So, who's on their third 850 motor? 

18 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, they were incorrect about the 1200.  :)

Never quite figured out what the throttle lag was, no matter how many times they tried to explain it. 

I do agree, they are twits. 

So, who's on their third 850 motor? 

a member on here.  Unless I read wrong, theirs went down twice

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Lol , I unload my sled like that . I remember Rob saying he  did that also . Never had a issue doin it that way :) 

If that 4' drop Is going to damage something....... Better to leave that sled at home.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I used to pull mine right off a jacked 4x4.  Not saying it will hurt the sled; they take way more abuse when riding.  Just says a bit about him.  :)

So he's alot like you?

Belt wearing skidoo brand biased know it all about sleds?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I used to pull mine right off a jacked 4x4.  Not saying it will hurt the sled; they take way more abuse when riding.  Just says a bit about him.  :)

Well seeing how I do the same , it does , he is very smart , use the reverse to back it out ..... Hmm smart guy , kinda like a guy I know  who put a Sno Scoot in the back of his Jeep :) 

• Like 2

No brand bias, I just want to ride something "that works", to quote a good friend of mine.  . 

But I do wear a belt.  Don't know it all...... just more than you. :)   And besides, look below....  there's now a Yammy in the fleet. 

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

So he's alot like you?

Belt wearing skidoo brand biased know it all about sleds?

Edited by Puzzleboy

Yeah, brand new track (which weren't even available until recently), C & A plastic skis (lol), electric start, etc. 

Somehow the guy's kids avoided destroying it!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 6:39 PM, Reevester said:

Buwahahahahaha... Thee most contemptiously vile and ineptly inconceivably Tards on the web at sledmolisha but you find merit in a "guy" or  a "friend " you rode with "once" to provide a pic of his apparent 850 with a taped on 850 decal on the hood... To date I have seen 4 pics of a blown 850 out of a potential 7500 built. I don't even like BRP but you Tampons soak up some retarded shit... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Buwahahahahaha... Thee most contemptiously vile and ineptly inconceivably Tards on the web at sledmolisha but you find merit in a "guy" or  a "friend " you rode with "once" to provide a pic of his apparent 850 with a taped on 850 decal on the hood... To date I have seen 4 pics of a blown 850 out of a potential 7500 built. I don't even like BRP but you Tampons soak up some retarded shit... 

It was just a video on Facebook, don't let it get to you too much you fucking moron. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It was just a video on Facebook, don't let it get to you too much you fucking moron. 

Tinker is the first to say if someone is building garbage , and is not brand loyal at all . And there's not much he doesn't know when it comes to things . We all post stuff , but sometimes the friend of a friend , or a know I guy , gets under everyone's skin . Tinker ain't no moron , he's just had enough . 

Now everyone have a pizza pocket :) 

Chill the fuck out bitches, and get ready for summer!  Reev, with that attitude, Stevie won't let you on the soggy Baja this summer...... or near the 200 lb girl we got lined up for you with the nice personality.  :)

Tink's a good man, and I have to agree with him...... the same 6 pictures of blown up 850s are making the rounds. 

I do like the tampon line though, gotta give him due credit.  Lol.

• Like 1

At this point I don't think there is anything stopping me from buying any of the brands.  Buy and ride what you like cause they are all good, but I would avoid the first year of a new engine on all of them. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Tinker is the first to say if someone is building garbage , and is not brand loyal at all . And there's not much he doesn't know when it comes to things . We all post stuff , but sometimes the friend of a friend , or a know I guy , gets under everyone's skin . Tinker ain't no moron , he's just had enough . 

Now everyone have a pizza pocket :) 

Look at you Switzerland. Thought you krauts started wars.

Pocket pizza eaten..I can feel the luv now

• Like 1

Is it wrong to get teary-eyed when watching cute cat videos? 

10 hours ago, Reevester said:

Hey I'm not the soft one who can't take videos posted on FB and the net. I'm chill as always. If I got upset over every little cat hate thing on the net I'd quit the www. 

Bitches :bc: