Time to get the bikes out...

Boered

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Years ago one of my favourite roads to ride was Muskoka Rd 38 from the 400 to Bala. Looking forward to riding around cottage country once again.

It will be my contribution to climate change.

Ya that's a good one.  Cty Rd 9 from creemore to badjeros is a good short one too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Image result for 2017 vaquero

Should be throwing a leg over this unit for a few rides this summer. Shoot me a text and stop by the house Tim. you'd like it.

Its got a rad.......:pan:

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

You're right however in the Honda CBX 1000 is no slouch in the speed department. It's a 6 cylinder engine and in 78 was the fastest production bike made.

Capture1.JPG.87cd0ce9364577e5391e850b7cd4dbec.JPG.

Sweet!!!!

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How come?

Because I'm old and fat and I have a bad back.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

I keep thinking I need one of these...... R1, 60th anniversary in the old Speedline (Kenny Roberts, etc.) graphics......

Talk me out of it!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/london/2016-yamaha-r1-60th-anniversary-edition/1235937491?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

R1.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trade it for a Spyder then. 

I've ridden a Spyder. It's not for me yet. Maybe when I hit retirement age. I found it boring.

10 hours ago, yarddawg said:

Diet and stretch daily, its worth it! I'm trying, but sometimes the beer and fun slow me down!

Trying.

Don't think I'll ever find it comfortable on a sport bike again though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've ridden a Spyder. It's not for me yet. Maybe when I hit retirement age. I found it boring.

Trying.

Acupuncture , and healthy living . 

38 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Acupuncture , and healthy living . 

I tried acupuncture and it didn't seem to help.

Thinking about yoga actually....lol

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I tried acupuncture and it didn't seem to help.

Thinking about yoga actually....lol

It actually works , I know lots of guys that do it , and women love seeing a guy at Yoga ...... 

That will make your back straight ... , well maybe other parts , .....

I haven't ridden a Spyder, but the fact that it doesn't lean over in corners must be kind of a drag.  That, and it's a bit of a dog compared to bikes. 

Sport bikes are more comfortable than cruisers though.  Old sport bikes obviously weren't great, but new gen stuff is very comfortable. 

Go on a long ride with sport bikes and cruisers, and see who starts bitching first.  Lol  Done it many times. 

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Trying.

Edited by Puzzleboy

18 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I keep thinking I need one of these...... R1, 60th anniversary in the old Speedline (Kenny Roberts, etc.) graphics......

Talk me out of it!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/london/2016-yamaha-r1-60th-anniversary-edition/1235937491?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

R1.jpg

Puzzle with a Yammi? 

10 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

I'll join you ....

I have a feeling that in the beginner classes they won't all look like that.

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I haven't ridden a Spyder, but the fact that it doesn't lean over in corners must be kind of a drag.  That, and it's a bit of a dog compared to bikes. 

Sport bikes are more comfortable than cruisers though.  Old sport bikes obviously weren't great, but new gen stuff is very comfortable. 

Go on a long ride with sport bikes and cruisers, and see who starts bitching first.  Lol  Done it many times. 

That's what I found. With out the lean it took most of the fun away. If I was riding 2 up all day long then I wouldn't care so much. I've never been on a cruiser but they don't look comfortable. I like the seating position on my Electra Glide. I'd like to put taller bars on it, just a couple inches or so, and running board took a bit of getting used to but over all its good.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know Stevie, that does nothing for most of the dudes in yoga. 

LOL

• Like 1

Huh? :)

That's what I found. With out the lean it took most of the fun away. If I was riding 2 up all day long then I wouldn't care so much. I've never been on a cruiser but they don't look comfortable. I like the seating position on my Electra Glide. I'd like to put taller bars on it, just a couple inches or so, and running board took a bit of getting used to but over all its good.

Edited by Puzzleboy

11 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Huh? :)

An Electra Glide is a touring bike, not a cruiser but you already knew that.

It's a Harley.  They build cruisers...... some have saddlebags.  

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

An Electra Glide is a touring bike, not a cruiser but you already knew that.