Is Tillerson in Trouble?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

SEC :news:

Yet if a significant portion of those oil reserves prove to be unrecoverable – either because climate-conscious governments or social movements compel fossil fuel companies to stop extraction – that means those assets would be worth a whole lot less.

LMFAO!  Just exactly how Vince are they suppose to predict that?  Come on you have to be smarter than that.

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Catman said:

Fucking retards

"So, now you know. Volcanoes are merely a drop in the carbon dioxide bucket – and remember, volcanoes have been erupting at roughly the same rate for hundreds of millions of years. We are, by no means, in an especially volcanically-active time in Earth’s history. You’d need at least 11 Pinatubo-size eruptions each year to eliminate the reductions of carbon dioxide emissions of all the passenger cars in the United States. But, you know, never let facts get in the way of a good anecdote."

I'm still waiting on a translation of what the fuck this means? You're obviously intellectually elite.  #Catman  

13 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'm still waiting on a translation of what the fuck this means? You're obviously intellectually elite.  #Catman  

What?  His post was from a retard and he just copied it.  That makes him a retard just the same.:lol:

1 hour ago, Catman said:

Another clueless idiot.  Never once have I "come off as trying to save the planet"

Only thing coming off me is distain for ignorant imbeciles like you that no matter the facts placed in Front of them think they know better.

No bike ride or bus today?

Waste of oxygen. 

28 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Translation from what? English.

It's fucking simple.  If you have to read it more than twice just stfu about anything of any importance; you're a dumb fuck

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No bike ride or bus today?

Waste of oxygen. 

Huh?  Yes I did.  What relevance does that have?

I love how you think you are smarter than all the world's scientists and all you have to go on is if I rode a bike or not.  You're Pathetic

8 minutes ago, Catman said:

It's fucking simple.  If you have to read it more than twice just stfu about anything of any importance; you're a dumb fuck

eliminate   :lol:

Retard.

9 minutes ago, Catman said:

I love how you think you are smarter than all the world's scientists and all you have to go on is if I rode a bike or not.  You're Pathetic

Sorry but I just do not believe the CO2 levels through history have been just barely above the levels required for photosynthesis to even get started.

15 minutes ago, Catman said:

Ok. Let me dumb this down a bit for you. 

You’d need at least 11 Pinatubo-size eruptions each year to eliminate the reductions of carbon dioxide emissions of all the passenger cars in the United States. But, you know, never let facts get in the way of a good anecdote."

And you say I'm a dumb fuck. You can't articulate a thought you fucking moron.

Maybe read it 5 or 6 times or have someone else read it to you.

8 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You’d need at least 11 Pinatubo-size eruptions each year to eliminate the reductions of carbon dioxide emissions of all the passenger cars in the United States. But, you know, never let facts get in the way of a good anecdote."

:lol:

Never expect a dimwit to question a scientist's findings or incoherent sentences.

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Holy Fuck.   Keep reading it and maybe you'll get there eventually!  And I didn't write it, I quoted it, hence the " "

4 hours ago, Catman said:

"All the world's scientists" :lmao: So now they all agree? No. SBYL

13 hours ago, Catman said:

Holy Fuck.   Keep reading it and maybe you'll get there eventually!  And I didn't write it, I quoted it, hence the " "

So you're quoting fucking retards. Good job.