Official- I Hate My Neighbours Thread

We have a meth head looking run down trailer a 1/2 mile out our dead end road (we're the last place on the left) with an extremely agressive hound that roams free that we walk by every day with the dog. Had to give it a boot in the head a few times but hasn't officially bit me yet so can't call animal control.

We're the only place with a foundation the last mile in our road, the rest of them are all trailers, but tough to find an apartment on 60 acres in southern maine. :bc:

Some young hipsters moved in next door. She push mows the lawn!  while he watches. Goofy boots, yoga pants, tank top, huge tits , though.

Luckily we have trees and space between houses ...got some real winners across the way.

20 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I need to move.  I'm in a decent neighbourhood, but Tonight's episode Included psyco douche dirt bag, and regular police visits. Feel free to share your experiences. 

Nice new mobile header btw admin

Yep, you need to move 

• Like 1

I've had my share of fantastic ones that became good friends, then the fucking tool bags that make me wanna burn their houses down in their sleep.  Sometimes both on either side of me.  I'm finally back on a well situated house on a bit of acreage now...I'll never go back to living close enough to yell at each other and understand what we are saying.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Some young hipsters moved in next door. She push mows the lawn!  while he watches. Goofy boots, yoga pants, tank top, huge tits , though.

Luckily we have trees and space between houses ...got some real winners across the way.

Our neighbors are like a bad Urban Dictionary definition of hipster.  We are actually shocked that they live in a house instead of some trendy apartment or condo complex.  

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Our neighbors are like a bad Urban Dictionary definition of hipster.  We are actually shocked that they live in a house instead of some trendy apartment or condo complex.  

I think that is where they came from.

Thought it would be trendy to move to the country.

It is hilarious watching them try to do things out in their yard.

38 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I need to move.  I'm in a decent neighbourhood, but Tonight's episode Included psyco douche dirt bag, and regular police visits. Feel free to share your experiences. 

Nice new mobile header btw admin

So you love next to Snowbevis or McLiar?

46 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

We have a meth head looking run down trailer a 1/2 mile out our dead end road (we're the last place on the left) with an extremely agressive hound that roams free that we walk by every day with the dog. Had to give it a boot in the head a few times but hasn't officially bit me yet so can't call animal control.

We're the only place with a foundation the last mile in our road, the rest of them are all trailers, but tough to find an apartment on 60 acres in southern maine. :bc:

It bites me, no ifs and or buts I shoot it.

42 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think that is where they came from.

Thought it would be trendy to move to the country.

It is hilarious watching them try to do things out in their yard.

Ask them if they prefer Bud, Coors, or Miller.  

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

I like my neighbors. Nice elderly couple that are always up at like 3 am and in bed by 6...

Reminds me of jammin... :lol: 

:lol:

53 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you love next to Snowbevis or McLiar?

:snack:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Thinking about Taintrider, Ballsack and MaineCUNT when you posted that? :guzzle: 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, I don't hate anyone,, ( I do give a bit of hassle to everyone though.) AMG is OK  in my book. :smoke:

I was referring to his neighbors.

Neighbor to the east has 100 Sq ft of stucco chipped off the side of his house.  Roof leaks, addition sinking, yard generally has garbage which blows onto mine.  Painted their side of the fence without asking which ran into my side.  Had a couch and mattress in the yard for months before hauling it away.  Neighbor behind me looks not much older than me with a 10yo son.  She's been here 2 yrs but still has Alberta plates and left her friend in her car in -28 when she was drunk.  Other than that can't complain.  Not the nicest neighbourhood but it's quiet and taxes are cheap. 

3 minutes ago, Delgaty said:

Neighbor to the east has 100 Sq ft of stucco chipped off the side of his house.  Roof leaks, addition sinking, yard generally has garbage which blows onto mine.  Painted their side of the fence without asking which ran into my side.  Had a couch and mattress in the yard for months before hauling it away.  Neighbor behind me looks not much older than me with a 10yo son.  She's been here 2 yrs but still has Alberta plates and left her friend in her car in -28 when she was drunk.  Other than that can't complain.  Not the nicest neighbourhood but it's quiet and taxes are cheap. 

Very strange that an idiot with so many major issues with the house would paint a fence. I think that says it all.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Very strange that an idiot with so many major issues with the house would paint a fence. I think that says it all.

She painted it but they're now divorcing.  First thing he did was fix the rotting soffit and fascia.  I think it'll look better after she's gone.