Canada Expected to Legalize Marijuana by July 2018

Official: Canada Expected to Legalize Marijuana by July 2018

Source: Associated Press

TORONTO (AP) — Canadians should be able to smoke marijuana legally by July 1, 2018, a senior government official said Monday.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal government will introduce legislation to legalize recreational marijuana the week of April 10th and it should become law by July next year, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to lack of authorization to discuss the upcoming legislation.

Trudeau has long promised to legalize recreational pot use and sales. Canada would be the largest developed country to end a nationwide prohibition of recreational marijuana. In the U.S, voters in California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada voted last year to approve the use of recreational marijuana, joining Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska. Uruguay in South America is the only nation to legalize recreational pot.

Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould declined to confirm the dates provided by the official, but said in a statement the government is committed to introducing legislation this spring that would "legalize, strictly regulate, and restrict access to cannabis."

Read more: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-27/official-canada-expected-to-legalize-marijuana-by-july-2018

And all the potheads will be all excited thinking they will be allowed to grow and smoke all the weed they want  :lol:I have nothing against legalizing it as long as some heavy regulation comes with it. 

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

I can't wait for the first traffic fatality as a result of legal dope.  Will Justine Truetard apologize to the family and country....lol....MADD will become MASD....this is great....:stoned::groin:

this is a really dumb post....just dumb

It will happen......

so fucking what .....people die every day because drivers of cars are distracted by all manner of things from big macs to cigarettes to radios etc etc etc .....does that mean we should have a national prohibition on those things ? sweet fucking shit man give your head a shake

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so fucking what .....people die every day because drivers of cars are distracted by all manner of things from big macs to cigarettes to radios etc etc etc .....does that mean we should have a national prohibition on those things ? sweet fucking shit man give your head a shake

Exactly who fucking cares, so why are you so upset?  Just another distraction, like booze, phones, dope....no problem....legalize it for pilots too...as you say who cares.....you have obvious shaken everything knowledgeable out of your head,...

Edited by Poncho

Just now, Poncho said:

Exactly who fucking cares, so why are you so upset?  Just another distraction, like booze, phones, dope....no problem....legalize it for pilots too...as you say who cares.....you have obvious shaken everything's knowledgeable out of your head,...

Hey retard .....is he making it legal to drive stoned? 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

People are already driving stoned...

no shit ....I guess if there is a chance that someone could break the law and kill someone because they were distracted or impaired we should ban almost everything

Hey retard.... no, just easier to get, like booze at the local store...retard...

Do you support a national prohibition on all meds that could cause any impairment at all? fucking idiot :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you support a national prohibition on all meds that could cause any impairment at all? fucking idiot :lol: 

Well I would be :pan:concerned about the meds you are on. You seem rather strung out and short fused....

Just now, Poncho said:

Well I would be :pan:concerned about the meds you are on. You seem rather strung out and short fused....

I just have no patience for illogical authoritarian idiocy and you seem to have it in spades !!!!!!!!!!!   

Just now, f7ben said:

I just have no patience for illogical authoritarian idiocy and you seem to have it in spades !!!!!!!!!!!   

Nice, have another inhale.......nice talking.....douch bag.....:groin:lol

Just now, Poncho said:

Nice, have another inhale.......nice talking.....douch bag.....:groin:lol

I dont smoke marijuana or consume any other drugs ....just a few beers from time to time 2!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Just now, Poncho said:

:whiteflag:good on you....

its not my choice ......my employer places some sort of twisted value on making sure its employers do not consume any marijuana at any point in their private life

Just now, f7ben said:

its not my choice ......my employer places some sort of twisted value on making sure its employers do not consume any marijuana at any point in their private life

I was just wrenching on the topic.....Ontario forum dead and the snow is fading fast......boat, watercraft, airplane, pool and cottage on deck....can't wait....

Just now, Poncho said:

I was just wrenching on the topic.....Ontario forum dead and the snow is fading fast......boat, watercraft, airplane, pool and cottage on deck....can't wait....

:lol: and I was just busting your balls .......I find this weed decision on the part of Trudeau to be the only thing of value in his whole miserable life he has attempted to get right