All 8 Supreme Court Justices Stand In Solidarity Against Trump SCOTUS Pick

All 8 Supreme Court Justices Stand In Solidarity Against Trump SCOTUS Pick

In a move no one saw coming, all eight Supreme Court Justices have turned their backs on Trump, rejecting his nominee to fill Antonin Scalia’s empty seat. Until now, it was believed that Obama’s pick, Merrick Garland, didn’t stand a chance as Republicans held out on voting for the Justice until Obama was out of office. 

However, it seems as though there may be a glimmer of hope left. All eight of the current justices agree that President Trump is completely wrong in choosing Neil Gorsuch to fill the ninth seat on the Supreme Court bench. The letter cited a 2008 ruling by Gorsuch as reason. 

However, it seems as though there may be a glimmer of hope left. All eight of the current justices agree that President Trump is completely wrong in choosing Neil Gorsuch to fill the ninth seat on the Supreme Court bench. The letter cited a 2008 ruling by Gorsuch as reason. 

According to Think Progess: 
“GORSUCH ESSENTIALLY CONCLUDED THAT SCHOOL DISTRICTS COMPLY WITH THEIR OBLIGATION TO DISABLED STUDENTS SO LONG AS THEY PROVIDE THOSE STUDENTS WITH A LITTLE MORE THAN NOTHING.” 

While Trump was attempting to persuade Congress of reasons Gorsuch would be a good choice, Chief Justice John Roberts penned a letter from the Supreme Court that addressed the issues with Gorsuch’s “approach” being “the law of the land.” 

There is more here 
http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/26/just-in-all-8-supreme-court-justices-stand-in-solidarity-against-trump-scotus-pick/

Guys, this story is complete crap. garbage fake news.  MC probably thinks it's real.  And this doesn't mean CNN or MSNBC won't pick it up. :lol: They are probably trying to word it just enough to make it "real". :lmao:

If this were to happen....I'd go take care of all of them myself.  But I doubt I'd be the first one to get there.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

odd still no there news corps picking up this one from mainecunts trusted source for news . very odd 

Dude, to him and the rest of these idiotic pathetic lib-tards, it's all real.  We should start letting them have it.  God knows they need a break in their miserable lives.

:lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, to him and the rest of these idiotic pathetic lib-tards, it's all real.  We should start letting them have it.  God knows they need a break in their miserable lives.

:lol:

I will be sure to check in to this story every day this week and let every one know if any other outlet has picked up on mainecunts trusted sources  huge breaking story

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

still nothing today what gives mainecunt?

If even one of the justices said anything they should really be removed from the bench :guzzle: this is one of the biggest :lies: that FAKENEWSMAINECUNT has posted

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1