Trump and the Long Con

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's too bad the Dems ran off their best candidate.  Biden would have taken it...but he wanted nothing to do with the direction of that party...and none of the problems his boss left after eight.  Too bad.  I always liked old Joe.  Some of the JWB buffoonery but a smarter political mind.  He would have slaughtered the Dem competition effectively ending Hillary's chance before it began and giving the Dems a good shot to keep control.  Instead, well...now look what they have.

Biden is a complete buffon he lost a debate to Palin, like badly :guzzle: guy is a fucking actual moron  

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Biden is a complete buffon he lost a debate to Palin, like badly :guzzle: guy is a fucking actual moron  

nobody is dumb enough to lose a debate to palin .....actually maybe you are !!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I thought he was the best chance for a reasonable Democratic side though.  He spoke out several times on the liberal's wasting of time.  He had a lot of reason and sense about a lot of the issues dividing the country.  Sure....still some whack jobbery, but look what they put up.  I mean OMG.  What a fucking train wreck that party has become.  I do not want complete one party rule.  Too bad it seems they are gonna be unable to get their shit together.  They really need some leadership.  I have yet to see one reasonable thinking person on that side that will admit HONESTLY why they lost in such historic fashion.  They are probably there, but are run out as soon as they fail to follow the blame narrative. Biden spoke about this too.  Again, not perfect....but either is Trump.  And Hillary?  Good grief.  And I thought they could never top Obama...PRESTO!  I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nobody is dumb enough to lose a debate to palin .....actually maybe you are !!!!!!!!!11

It happened and you're the stupidest most gullible no mind on this site you hooknosed FUCK :finger3: stupider and more gullible than Biden even :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought he was the best chance for a reasonable Democratic side though.  He spoke out several times on the liberal's wasting of time.  He had a lot of reason and sense about a lot of the issues dividing the country.  Sure....still some whack jobbery, but look what they put up.  I mean OMG.  What a fucking train wreck that party has become.  I do not want complete one party rule.  Too bad it seems they are gonna be unable to get their shit together.  They really need some leadership.  I have yet to see one reasonable thinking person on that side that will admit HONESTLY why they lost in such historic fashion.  They are probably there, but are run out as soon as they fail to follow the blame narrative. Biden spoke about this too.  Again, not perfect....but either is Trump.  And Hillary?  Good grief.  And I thought they could never top Obama...PRESTO!  I was wrong.

Biden thought Barry was a good president that's all anyone needs to know what a fucking ignorant know nothing clown his is. Guy has no fucking business even being in politics was a complet blundering fool :nuts: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It happened and you're the stupidest most gullible no mind on this site you hooknosed FUCK :finger3: stupider and more gullible than Biden even :bigfinger: 

tell us how to shim that firecat motor for parralllesium momo you cum guzzling faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

tell us how to shim that firecat motor for parralllesium momo you cum guzzling faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!1

:owned: five times on that in your own thread :lmao: fucking moron 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:owned: five times on that in your own thread :lmao: fucking moron 

Nope ....you got :owned: to the maximum max. Worse than anyone ever has on the internet you LIAR

Chain Chomp the known liar

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope ....you got :owned: to the maximum max. Worse than anyone ever has on the internet you LIAR

Chain Chomp the known liar

Five times :lmao: in his own thread even :lol2: 

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Biden thought Barry was a good president that's all anyone needs to know what a fucking ignorant know nothing clown his is. Guy has no fucking business even being in politics was a complet blundering fool :nuts: 

Well, of course he said that.  Honestly though....I don't think he really thought that much of Obama.  Obama was who he was....a weak leader and a good speech reader.  I don't think Biden was happy with the direction of the Dems in the last four and the lies they put out there  And that's why he bailed when clearly he knew he could have won the nomination from the Dems.  Meh...doesn't matter now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, of course he said that.  Honestly though....I don't think he really thought that much of Obama.  Obama was who he was....a weak leader and a good speech reader.  I don't think Biden was happy with the direction of the Dems in the last four and the lies they put out there  And that's why he bailed when clearly he knew he could have won the nomination from the Dems.  Meh...doesn't matter now.

Why are you defending this fucking clown he couldn't even debate Palin :nuts: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Why are you defending this fucking clown he couldn't even debate Palin :nuts: 

Not really defending him.  He was still the #2 guy in an amazingly inept administration.  Just saying he was the best choice for the Dems and probably could have kept that party from driving themselves off the cliff.  They essentially ran him off.  He doesn't fit their mold of a divisive hate spewing, blaming leader they and their voters want.  I think he's a decent dude....well, for a Dem anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not really defending him.  He was still the #2 guy in an amazingly inept administration.  Just saying he was the best choice for the Dems and probably could have kept that party from driving themselves off the cliff.  They essentially ran him off.  He doesn't fit their mold of a divisive hate spewing, blaming leader they and their voters want.  I think he's a decent dude....well, for a Dem anyway.

Oh and he supported Thrillery :flush: that also tells you what a moron he is :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

momo ....too dumb to comprehend the simplest of statements 

Biden lost to Palin in a debate, was really no fucking contest and that's just another of a long fucking list of things you have been :owned: on Bipolarhooknose 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Oh and he supported Thrillery :flush: that also tells you what a moron he is :guzzle: 

Well, that's politics.  I'd love to hear what he really had to say about her.  I bet it is far from a ringing endorsement.  Same with his thoughts on Obama.  But I could be wrong too...I just have a feeling based on some of his sound clips and the looks on his face during some awkward moments (that weren't his). :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/244-xfire-128-firecat-03-06-09/1168681-adjusting-motor-parallelism-f7-2.html

Like I said from the beginning , there is no way to adjust motor alignment on the f7 without modifying the chassis 

momo is a fucking know nothing faggot

Five times :owned:  :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that's politics.  I'd love to hear what he really had to say about her.  I bet it is far from a ringing endorsement.  Same with his thoughts on Obama.  But I could be wrong too...I just have a feeling based on some of his sound clips and the looks on his face during some awkward moments (that weren't his). :lol:

Almost as stupid and WRONG as Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: