Trump and the Long Con

He lied his way into office. Now he's just a puppet and will just travel around and tell everyone hey I am the president.....I must be smart.

meanwhile the repubs after Trump taking a hard right continue to drive that same road.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He lied his way into office. Now he's just a puppet and will just travel around and tell everyone hey I am the president.....I must be smart.

meanwhile the repubs after Trump taking a hard right continue to drive that same road.

Wait.  I thought he didn't even want to be president.  Or was a Hillary stooge.  You're confusing me.

Ahhh....more Sunday morning liberal butt hurt.  EXCELLENT!  I enjoy using the liberal tears for sweetener.  It does make me wonder though, how can soomething that comes out of such a bitter and repugnant face taste so sweet?  Ahhhh....I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a bad joke .....thanks a lot Dems

It's too bad the Dems ran off their best candidate.  Biden would have taken it...but he wanted nothing to do with the direction of that party...and none of the problems his boss left after eight.  Too bad.  I always liked old Joe.  Some of the JWB buffoonery but a smarter political mind.  He would have slaughtered the Dem competition effectively ending Hillary's chance before it began and giving the Dems a good shot to keep control.  Instead, well...now look what they have.

Trump has no clue. He's a typical repub though and loves shiny things that distract him. He knows nothing of government and it shows every day. He quickly learned that he cannot run America like a business and will now just sit back and really do nothing till he loses the next election or goes to jail first.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's too bad the Dems ran off their best candidate.  Biden would have taken it...but he wanted nothing to do with the direction of that party...and none of the problems his boss left after eight.  Too bad.  I always liked old Joe.  Some of the JWB buffoonery but a smarter political mind.  He would have slaughtered the Dem competition effectively ending Hillary's chance before it began and giving the Dems a good shot to keep control.  Instead, well...now look what they have.

You got duped

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump has no clue. He's a typical repub though and loves shiny things that distract him. He knows nothing of government and it shows every day. He quickly learned that he cannot run America like a business and will now just sit back and really do nothing till he loses the next election or goes to jail first.

How many zeros in a billion?  Use your fingers....or "Google" it.  

Just now, Mainecat said:

I called him a con here after the first debate. He's no better than a used car salesman.

oh that was real tough ......your a real sultan of shwagg....the Shwazzo shwammy

fucking idiot

Just now, Mainecat said:

I called him a con here after the first debate. He's no better than a used car salesman.

Everybody hangs on your every word and opinion due to it's proven historical accuracy.

Wait.......

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How many zeros in a billion?  Use your fingers....or "Google" it.  

How much of it was taxpayer money......three times.

he owned your ass. But you look cool supporting Trump in every thread.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You voted for Trump. You bought the biggest lemon America has ever seen.

Nope....this guy already owns that title...pretty easily actually.  Wait, but he does get credit for division.

Image result for obama gif

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How much of it was taxpayer money......three times.

he owned your ass. But you look cool supporting Trump in every thread.

the meds are no longer working . better go take a nap