I laughed my ass off on this one by donny

Just now, Anler said:

They can't pass their own legislation with a super majority. That's pathetic. 

republicans are a laughing stock of dumbfuckery. watch donny implode and rip any remaining trust within the party to shreds. this is a fucking blast to watch. wait until budget time. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's the kind of government you want?

I didn't vote for any of them. But that's the benefit of having a super majority, getting your agenda accomplished. Are they going to be able to do anything?

Just now, Anler said:

They can still blame Obama for the ACA . But once they pass their own turd they own it. 

Well, of course.  I think that's gonna be down the road though.  

My guess?  Obamacare will run out of funding and options.  It will fail and it will be free market insurance again which will probably drop rates significantly, if just temporarily.  Medicare will be allowed to pick up all this early lost.

Then...maybe...both sides will work together and stop acting like children to get something realistic for the long term.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't agree with them on much but they rally together on their own bills. They are more United than pubes. 

Cops are united too. So are Jews.

You smellin' what the "Z" is cookin?

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, of course.  I think that's gonna be down the road though.  

My guess?  Obamacare will run out of funding and options.  It will fail and it will be free market insurance again which will probably drop rates significantly, if just temporarily.  Medicare will be allowed to pick up all this early lost.

Then...maybe...both sides will work together and stop acting like children to get something realistic for the long term.

The ACA was drafted to address major inadequacies in the insurance markets. Going back is not a victory. Let's face it, none of them are going to be able to make any meaningful difference because it will fuck the donors one way or the other. So in the meantime, we get fucked. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the sheep are watching the wolves eat each other. smart. 

Dumbest anaolgy EVER.  But it probably makes you all feel "smart".

The "wolves" haves come out of the woods yet...I was hoping it was getting close but then all the protests dried up.  What gives?  Did they see some wolves?  Run out of pay?  Ofda.  That'll cramp your style and solidarity right?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The ACA was drafted to address major inadequacies in the insurance markets. Going back is not a victory. Let's face it, none of them are going to be able to make any meaningful difference because it will fuck the donors one way or the other. So in the meantime, we get fucked. 

Well, it's either pull it back a bit or let it fail.  Failure was the best option according to our elected officials.  So yes, we all get fucked.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it's either pull it back a bit or let it fail.  Failure was the best option according to our elected officials.  So yes, we all get fucked.

I think the Republicans are fucked either way. They'll get killed for making it worse or they'll get killed for not doing anything. Trump is smart enough to know this. He campaigned on fixing it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think the Republicans are fucked either way. They'll get killed for making it worse or they'll get killed for not doing anything. Trump is smart enough to know this. He campaigned on fixing it. 

I think Trump is getting a first hand look at how incredibly fucked up, incompetent, irresponsible and corrupt the US government is.  He is shaking his fucking head about this I'll bet.  Him staying strong and pounding both sides is our best bet for change.  

And yes, I think the "blame" is why he just said fuck it.  May as well spend time working on something else.  BUSINESS COMES FIRST. Not this candy ads pandering and posturing from these retarded politicians.  I found it hilarious that some "experts" were on CNN this morning already asking Trump to "revisit" this.  Fuck them and the R's.  They all had a chance and blew it....they'll all pay with their jobs I hope.  Unless they can all blame the other side.

fucking gross.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not only a majority in the House, but they have the Senate and the WH and yet they can't govern :lol: 

Poor Ballsack. :lol:

This emotional roller coaster physically pains you doesn't it?  Relax though...it's supposed to.  

Trump is a weak president. The repubs will let him go jail.

he really has no clue about current issues from domestic social to global problems.

way back during the first debate he had no clue what the nuclear triad was. Right there he was not qualified to lead.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

he really has no clue about current issues from domestic social to global problems.

way back during the first debate he had no clue what the nuclear triad was. Right there he was not qualified to lead.

You're the MAN!

And by "man", well.....you know what I mean.

:taunt:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nobody knew what it was you fucking senile know nothing fraud hack :finger3: 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

They can't pass their own legislation with a super majority. That's pathetic. 

It really is. No one is saying they should all think exactly the same on healthcare, but not even enough to get one in the ballpark so they can look even remotely like adults? It is hard to support these morons sometimes. Especially when you have to associate yourself with the Freedom Caucus Crayon Eater League. 

The working stiff will not give a fuck about who tried a half assed fix to this cluster , when the insurance  rates rise again on demobamacare, the pockets of the working will blame the dem party.