I laughed my ass off on this one by donny

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So what?  Does that mean your side can just bail out on everything?  What a credit to America they are.  Little children.

how's donny popularity numbers? oh...i forget. fake news. :lol: 

you guys couldn't get it done. just admit it. it's ok. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

If republicans worked with Obama on the first run maybe it would have been better. But at least Obama could rally his party to get it done. This is what I was afraid of with trump. Democrats aren't going to help him and neither will half of republicans. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

If republicans worked with Obama on the first run maybe it would have been better. But at least Obama could rally his party to get it done. This is what I was afraid of with trump. Democrats aren't going to help him and neither will half of republicans. 

It doesn't bode well for anything he wants to accomplish.  He could be a lame duck less than 100 days in

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

100%. The Obamacare there is now isn't the first iteration.  There was countless compromise due to the Republican weasels

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It doesn't bode well for anything he wants to accomplish.  He could be a lame duck less than 100 days in

With some of his crazy tweets can you blame republicans for not wanting to associate with him?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

this is just another example of trump attempting to ram shit through. there was no debate in congress while he acted dismissive towards dems. and in the end he couldn't even get a consensus within his own party. and now he blames like a little child. this is like a fucking disney movie with the great deal maker being played by dumbo  

Edited by spin_dry

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course they couldn't get it done.  I'm not surprised and that's what I wanted anyway.  Even if it passed the house it is dead on the senate floor.  Again, good.  Let's see the Dems shit their pants and start to beg for changes when rates keep rising.  Then say fuck them.....and make sure America knows why.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

With some of his crazy tweets can you blame republicans for not wanting to associate with him?

And a 37% approval rating prior to this bill going down in flames.  What's it going to be next week?  Does he think tax reform is going to be easy?  lmao

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Of course they couldn't get it done.  I'm not surprised and that's what I wanted anyway.  Even if it passed the house it is dead on the senate floor.  Again, good.  Let's see the Dems shit their pants and start to beg for changes when rates keep rising.  Then say fuck them.....and make sure America knows why.

sorry kid. this shit sandwich is owned by your bizarre orange guy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

this is just another example of trump attempting to ram shit through. there was no debate in congress while he acted dismissive towards dems. and in the end he couldn't even get a consensus within his own party. and now he blames like a little child. this is like a fucking disney movie with the great deal maker played by dumbo  

"The American people want Obamacare gone and, as the President said today, don't worry, America," Pence tells crowd. https://t.co/HGrGmT8awE https://t.co/DR9HUJceqg

This guy is clueless.  The people who want obamacare gone are the same people who think it's different from ACA.

The Republican base who voted trump are the reason they would never vote for it.  A good chunk of their voters would get fucked

1 minute ago, Catman said:

"The American people want Obamacare gone and, as the President said today, don't worry, America," Pence tells crowd. https://t.co/HGrGmT8awE https://t.co/DR9HUJceqg

This guy is clueless.  The people who want obamacare gone are the same people who think it's different from ACA.

The Republican base who voted trump are the reason they would never vote for it.  A good chunk of their voters would get fucked

he's blaming the dems. you know, the party he dismissed during this entire process. the guy is a raging cunt gully of lying phlegm. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

People forget the original Obamacare bill was passed at 3 a.m. :lmao: nothing going on with that bullshit at all 

Republicans are incompetent. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like what? That Obama had his phones bugged? Which turned out to be fucking true, Nazi Pig Dog :dunno: 

• Like 1

This bill is owned by Trumps admin.  OBAMACARE IS STILL ALL DEMS!

But boy are you clowns trying to spin that.  Not even calling it Obamacare on your media. :lol:

2018...another bad year for you girls.  SBYL.  Damn FOX AND THEIR NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Like what? That Obama had his phones bugged? Which turned out to be fucking true, Nazi Pig Dog :dunno: 

They can't pass their own legislation with a super majority. That's pathetic. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

This bill is owned by Trumps admin.  OBAMACARE IS STILL ALL DEMS!

But boy are you clowns trying to spin that.  Not even calling it Obamacare on your media. :lol:

2018...another bad year for you girls.  SBYL.  Damn FOX AND THEIR NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!!!

:lol:

They can still blame Obama for the ACA . But once they pass their own turd they own it. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Just stop already.  If this is an act I feel sorry for everyone who had to interact with you in person, if it isn't I pity you.