Around the world with f7ben!

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kind of amazing how shitty some of those drivers were. 

Just because you can afford a car like that doesn't mean you know how to drive it. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just because you can afford a car like that doesn't mean you know how to drive it. 

Agreed.  That's why they all get lapped by 3 series BMW's on the track during weekend races and high times during auto-X.  But they have matching jackets. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kind of amazing how shitty some of those drivers were. 

No kidding.   And also why I wouldn't own a car like that without AWD.  Anyone who's ever driven a 2wd Porsche 911 turbo would understand.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.   And also why I wouldn't own a car like that without AWD.  Anyone who's ever driven a 2wd Porsche 911 turbo would understand.

I've driven porsches but never a 911 turbo. But I have driven 500+hp muscle cars and yeah, they get squirrely pretty quick. 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You just have to know when to lift 

Its just too fine of a line at 100k plus and up for some of these supercars.  A 911 turbo 4 is an amazing car, how fast and forgiving it is.  911 turbo without it, is a lightswitch of a car that 95% of the public couldnt control without wrapping around a pole imo. 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A vette gives you no warning

I've driven SEVERAL Corvettes. Multiple C6 Z06's  New Stingrays. Never had a problem keeping them under control.  And they were far from driven easily or babied 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its just too fine of a line at 100k plus and up for some of these supercars.  A 911 turbo 4 is an amazing car, how fast and forgiving it is.  911 turbo without it, is a lightswitch of a car that 95% of the public couldnt control without wrapping around a pole imo. 

Driving experience helps 

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully you had the 10k+ carbon/cermic or carbon/carbon brake package to help slow you down!

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've driven SEVERAL Corvettes. Multiple C6 Z06's  New Stingrays. Never had a problem keeping them under control.  And they were far from driven easily or babied 

Anyone can control them doing 40 mph :news:

And I call bs on you driving one let alone several.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I even doubt the afford part, but they can probably scratch a payment together from month to month, until they finally crash it or give it to the repo man.

15 hours ago, Anler said:

I've driven porsches but never a 911 turbo. But I have driven 500+hp muscle cars and yeah, they get squirrely pretty quick. 

It's all between the ears and what you're feeling through the wheel and your ass :bc: 

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's all between the ears and what you're feeling through the wheel and your ass :bc: 

Ain't a machine made I can't drive...