Longer days

ckf

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I made it official and put my gear away yesterday.  It's over.

Bring on summer!!!

pretty sure last yr the upcoming weekend we went to the sneak peek sled revel . saw a storm was hitting north shore went home loaded up and drove to north shore for the  last hurrah . I am actually starting to ponder getting the boat out of storage tomorrow this winter was shit . I still am planning California for 1 last ride this season  

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure last yr the upcoming weekend we went to the sneak peek sled revel . saw a storm was hitting north shore went home loaded up and drove to north shore for the  last hurrah . I am actually starting to ponder getting the boat out of storage tomorrow this winter was shit . I still am planning California for 1 last ride this season  

Dude, it's over up here.  I don't see anything in the forecast that leads me to believe there will be any more riding this year I'd enjoy.  But, I'm a "diamond pounder" so it may be different for you.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, it's over up here.  I don't see anything in the forecast that leads me to believe there will be any more riding this year I'd enjoy.  But, I'm a "diamond pounder" so it may be different for you.

No it is over unless a fluke foot or so drops  

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fuck yes, the start of Spring is one of the best times of the year. :bc:

It would be better if we didn't have to deal with mud season, but I'll take it at this point. The -3 low this morning sucks!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It would be better if we didn't have to deal with mud season, but I'll take it at this point. The -3 low this morning sucks!

no shit . I have a roll of shit indoor out door carpet cut to fit the room that goes to back door . lay it over carpet till mud season is over . 3 dogs make mud season a PITA . if I build a new house some day it will have a shower pan by the back door for dog feet

• Like 1