National pot group plots Michigan legalization plan

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Activists also raised concerns about those rules, which are set for to go into effect later this year, arguing middle-men distributors could drive up prices.

umm is that not the point of being the middle man making a few bucks ?  and who gives a shit if the end product cost a few bucks more the state just collects a few more bucks in tax that way.

plenty of cash to go around in this game always has been always will be

I'm all for it!  Legalize it already.  Sad part is, once that is done, "Big brother" is gonna start getting his share.  I just hope free market starts to lower and stabilize the pricing.  Let's see how easy the G'ment makes it to get a license to sell...and how much that is.  

For some, this is gonna turn out to be a "be careful what you wish for" situation.  

"Yes, I'll take the double whopper with cheese, large fries, three mountain dews and a half ounce of Columbian Blue Paradise."

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm all for it!  Legalize it already.  Sad part is, once that is done, "Big brother" is gonna start getting his share.  I just hope free market starts to lower and stabilize the pricing.  Let's see how easy the G'ment makes it to get a license to sell...and how much that is.  

For some, this is gonna turn out to be a "be careful what you wish for" situation.  

"Yes, I'll take the double whopper with cheese, large fries, three mountain dews and a half ounce of Columbian Blue Paradise."

:lol:

the price in CA is very low . a oz of top shelf is around 150. a dozen hash dipped pre rolls are 90 . that is deff lower than MN street cost unless buying in bulk   

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the price in CA is very low . a oz of top shelf is around 150. a dozen hash dipped pre rolls are 90 . that is deff lower than MN street cost unless buying in bulk   

Fuck.  All I've got left is 5 year old "tool box weed".  Probably so dry it'll ignite like gun powder if I tried to spark that shot up. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck.  All I've got left is 5 year old "tool box weed".  Probably so dry it'll ignite like gun powder if I tried to spark that shot up. :lol:

I am lucky my bud fly's back here privet a lot so keeps me stocked

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

don't worry your daughter has been exchanging it with cooking spices for some time now

Just now, Ez ryder said:

don't worry your daughter has been exchanging it with cooking spices for some time now

Shit!  She's kind of a prude when it comes to drinking and drugs.  But I did smell basil the other day when I went for a wrench. :)

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shit!  She's kind of a prude when it comes to drinking and drugs.  But I did smell basil the other day when I went for a wrench. :)

all the good ones learn to play the part early . come on u are not that old to forget our youth yet lol

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all the good ones learn to play the part early . come on u are not that old to forget our youth yet lol

Yeah, I know.  We've raised her to be honest and she is (as far as 8 can tell).  She talks to me about drugs and shit and her mom about sex.  I don't wanna hear any of that at all!