Trump supporter thought president would deport only ‘bad hombres.’ Instead, her husband is being deported.

3 minutes ago, Catman said:

Obama focused on criminals.   Convicted fucking criminals

Get a clue retard

Holy fuck are you stupid.  It's not all you, well, it's a lot you, but it's also your idiot king protecting media sources.

But...it's still a lot you.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck are you stupid.  It's not all you, well, it's a lot you, but it's also your idiot king protecting media sources.

But...it's still a lot you.

What?

Are you an actual retard?  What I said is 100% true.  You: 100% wrong

7 minutes ago, Catman said:

What?

Are you an actual retard?  What I said is 100% true.  You: 100% wrong

They all focus on the high risk first you fucking liberal imbecile.  Good grief.  STFU and go eat your glue.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why?  He's got nothing to do about this.  Oh that's right, the "journalist" said it was a Trump voter that "regrets her choice".  Liberal retards RUN to the scene to help them feel good about their choice by others feeling bad about theirs.  WINNING!  But it's really LOSING.....Again.

SBYL. :lol:

Losers.

:lmao:

another bad hombre back where he belongs. meanwhile trump works on his handicap. this is such a fucking shitshow. 

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure thing Mr. Law and Order....I still think it's a waste of time and resources to deport this guy and you're nuts if you don't think there is selective enforcement of laws everyday all,over this country.

so because there is selective enforcement this guy gets a pass ? when u start giving passes it just shores up the belief of others it is ok to sneak in and lay low for a few yrs . and it is not ok.

again I am 100% fine if we adopt Mexico's immigration laws and enforcement seeing as they is who we use them on the most      

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

another bad hombre back where he belongs. meanwhile trump works on his handicap. this is such a fucking shitshow. 

You think Trump is ordering this guys deportation?

Grow up dipshit....find a brain.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so because there is selective enforcement this guy gets a pass ? when u start giving passes it just shores up the belief of others it is ok to sneak in and lay low for a few yrs . and it is not ok.

again I am 100% fine if we adopt Mexico's immigration laws and enforcement seeing as they is who we use them on the most      

Yeah it's this guys fault people are streaming across the southern border....give your head a shake.

20 minutes ago, Catman said:

Obama focused on criminals.   Convicted fucking criminals

Get a clue retard

and some one who is in the country illegally is not breaking any laws ?   U get a clue retard

the name ILLEGAL ALIEN  pretty much displaces your whole argument . I know the term we are suppose to use now is a bit more confusing  but it is bull shit

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think Trump is ordering this guys deportation?

Grow up dipshit....find a brain.

Who is then? Why after all these years is this guy being targeted? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and some one who is in the country illegally is not breaking any laws ?   U get a clue retard

the name ILLEGAL ALIEN  pretty much displaces your whole argument . I know the term we are suppose to use now is a bit more confusing  but it is bull shit

For fucks sake the reason these people come here are because guys like Trump and his cronies hire them. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Who is then? Why after all these years is this guy being targeted? 

Ask ICE.  you think they are reporting to Trump directly?  And AGAIN...let's assume this story is somewhat "inaccurate" of all that transpired.  That's what Hacky-Ballsack is good at posting.   Remember?  Snap out of it man!

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah it's this guys fault people are streaming across the southern border....give your head a shake.

a illegal alien is a illegal alien it is his own fault for breaking the law in the first place and then compounding the issue by not doing the right thing when he had the chance . again selfish on his part now others suffer for his choices .je made the   shit sandwich now gets to chew on it

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so it is trumps fault he broke the law ok got it

You've just taken the first step to liberalism.  Now spit your penis up the middle and peel it back and you can have your own bathroom.

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so it is trumps fault he broke the law ok got it

No but it's disingenuous to hire them and then become an immigration hardass when running for President.

No but it's disingenuous to hire them and then become an immigration hardass when running for President.

true but do u think he was down reviewing applications in the grounds keepers shed or the house keeping laundry room ?

I am all for every one needing verifiable ID for everything in life . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

true but do u think he was down reviewing applications in the grounds keepers shed or the house keeping laundry room ?

So according to Z he has nothing to do with this guy being deported and you think he didn't realize he had illegals working on his projects.....really? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey the guy in the OP has a social security card....

So according to Z he has nothing to do with this guy being deported and you think he didn't realize he had illegals working on his projects.....really? 

I think you are losing your fucking mind over a liberal hack story that is full of misleading information.  Never mind the omitted information that would sure make a lot more sense of all this.

Trump has almost ZERO to do with who his subs, sub, subbing contractors hire.  And is sure not informed of every investigation ICE is doing and who they are deporting.  He gets raw numbers. That is all.

Wake up Jimmy, the Lib-tard matrix has you.

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This guy does more for his community than most here yet let's get 'em....Trump is a jagoff....I want my vote back.

Bannon er Trump is going to have so many essential services screwed up with this immigration plan of get them all it isn't funny. California growers are having a bitch of a time finding help now, I'm thinking that in the very near future this will effect Trump's hospitality business.....unless of course his hotels get exempted from ICE raids :dunno:  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well this line says it all . In 2000, the ICE spokeswoman said, a federal immigration judge granted him “voluntary departure” for a 60-day period. Because he didn’t leave the United States during that period, his “voluntary departure order reverted to a final order of removal,”

the law is the law like it or not . this guy had yrs to get his shit together . when he came he never intended to go back and just did not feel like doing the work or paying the money

The guy was following all the rules and doing his yearly check in, he got detained when doing his yearly..........Trumps words were "bad hombres" now tell us how this guy fits that definition. 

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey the guy in the OP has a social security card....

and 2 wrongs do not make a right.

glad he got that done . not sure why we give illegal aliens ss cards but what ever . a illegal alien is still just that like it or not