Trump supporter thought president would deport only ‘bad hombres.’ Instead, her husband is being deported.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

We'll leave that to the FBI

IMG_6776.JPG

When the truth of the matter comes out, and its proven that the Obama administration was in fact listening in on Trump teams communications and leaking names on purpose, then we will see what was really worthy of news coverage.  The Russian thing is a completely pathetic and desperate move by the Democrats, not that I don't expect them to continue to act completely pathetic and desperate with their shit on the wall agenda.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

C'mon Vinnie.......such nonsense.  The guys just getting started and has been under a full scale assault from both the media and Washington insiders.  Lets push the Russian collusion thing some more.:lol: 

Mark, I understand that you voted for the guy and like the guy, hell I had a Make America Great Again hat in in the fall of 2015 and posted that photo here as thought how cool it would be to have a businessman as POTUS, but then I realized that the guy was off the hook and it's obvious now there never is going to be a pivot and that he is constantly going to do knee jerk things that undermine his agenda.

Make no mistake in that DJT is his own worst enemy.

At one time I had both Bambi's and my pic posted up, but at this stage all you get is Bambi :lol: 

deerhat.JPG

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Had she not voted for Trump, would of it made any difference? 

Of course not, but if you really love your old man you got to feel like a bag of fuck that you were complicit in getting his ass deported.........now if weren't happy with him that's another story :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course not, but if you really love your old man you got to feel like a bag of fuck that you were complicit in getting his ass deported.........now if weren't happy with him that's another story :lol: 

Trump would of been president no matter who she voted for, no telling he wouldn't have had the same problem had Hillary gotten in there.

Only difference, as said......No one would know or care.

Edited by Cold War

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mark, I understand that you voted for the guy and like the guy, hell I had a Make America Great Again hat in in the fall of 2015 and posted that photo here as thought how cool it would be to have a businessman as POTUS, but then I realized that the guy was off the hook and it's obvious now there never is going to be a pivot and that he is constantly going to do knee jerk things that undermine his agenda.

Make no mistake in that DJT is his own worst enemy.

At one time I had both Bambi's and my pic posted up, but at this stage all you get is Bambi :lol: 

yup but Mark will never admit it,  it's the fault of the liberal news that he says the stupid shit he does and has no real plan :lol: 

I was hoping as an experienced businessman he would surround himself with competent people to get things done,  that has not happened at this point maybe he will pull his head out of his ass at some point,  Americas future depends on it.  

54 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Didn't he support Trump also.  Yes...I'm sure of it.  Smarten up.

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump would of been president no matter who she voted for, no telling he wouldn't have had the same problem had Hillary gotten in there.

Only difference, as said......No one would know or care.

Yep.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup but Mark will never admit it,  it's the fault of the liberal news that he says the stupid shit he does and has no real plan :lol: 

I was hoping as an experienced businessman he would surround himself with competent people to get things done,  that has not happened at this point maybe he will pull his head out of his ass at some point,  Americas future depends on it.  

SO the left get to spew their idiotic rhetoric and stupidity all over the place but the "right" had better "fess up".

Get some water on your face here.  The Dems can do themselves a favor and try to act somewhat respectively to move the nation forward, but they arent doing that.  In fact, they are acting even worse than the R's did after Obama's election.  And they are going to pay for it.  They are sickening.  Schumer is a lying idiot.  Pelosi is an idiot who doesn't know she is a liar (or an idiot).

I find it odd that when all the bleeding hearts in here were talking about the travel ban the federal judges were beyond reproach and there word needed to be respected .

but now when , the ICE spokeswoman said, a federal immigration judge granted him “voluntary departure

we need to question this judges decision and lay the blame on Trump because he did not follow the federal judges order . making him once again a law breaking criminal .

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Well said. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I find it odd that when all the bleeding hearts in here were talking about the travel ban the federal judges were beyond reproach and there word needed to be respected .

but now when , the ICE spokeswoman said, a federal immigration judge granted him “voluntary departure

we need to question this judges decision and lay the blame on Trump because he did not follow the federal judges order . making him once again a law breaking criminal .

Don't worry as this "criminal" is on his way out and you will be able to rest  easy knowing this "bad hombre" won't be around to harm you.

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't worry as this "criminal" is on his way out and you will be able to rest  easy knowing this "bad hombre" won't be around to harm you.

again fine nice guy . but did he have a order of deportation given by a federal judge ? so now are all federal judge verdicts obeyed only if the person is not a  nice guy    

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is not a successful businessman.

Trump has hundreds of millions. You have most likely single digit millions. He's done better than both you and I.  I know very few developers that have not had setbacks. End of the day he succeeded in a tough business 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump has hundreds of millions. You have most likely single digit millions. He's done better than both you and I.  I know very few developers that have not had setbacks. End of the day he succeeded in a tough business 

Does he? No one knows.