Trump supporter thought president would deport only ‘bad hombres.’ Instead, her husband is being deported.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This whole deporting illegals is just another Trump boondoggle that is going to implode sooner than later, the first 100 days is looking to be a disaster of historic proportions.

What did your idiot king (the pride of Chicago) do in his first 100 days?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...why are beef prices going up because this crackpot journalist wrote a story about a guy's wife who says she regrets voting for Trump because her husband has been detained for being here illegally after 30 years?

Ummmm.....WAT?

:lol:

This little game of yours is tiring and pretty fucking juvenile.....you know the point I'm making but continue your fucking stupidity.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It didn't answer my question.  That is how it is deflection.

Yes it fucking did answer your question but continue with you slap and tickle fight with ez Ryder.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

This little game of yours is tiring and pretty fucking juvenile.....you know the point I'm making but continue your fucking stupidity.

Oh it's not a game.  It's debate with idiotic twisting narratives.  Like "Dinner with Idiots" but less fun.  I was making a point.  Did you get it?  Follow the white rabbit man.....get out of that hole!

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes it fucking did answer your question but continue with you slap and tickle fight with ez Ryder.

No, you did not.  And I'm not gonna repost my fucking question again for the third time.  

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Minnesota Momo makes no sense Jim he's just a babbling kook like thee Momo.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Far from the end of the story but keep playing hardass.....the vast majority of illegals in this country aren't going anywhere because people way above your pay grade need them to do the shit work Americans won't.

Like painting? :lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

"Your shit is our bread and butter" :lol:

I'm sure there are a lot of these around but as kid I remember one of these running around here....has always made me laugh. :lol:

IMG_2859.JPG.7540208088059767c04b35b1f761945e.JPG

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

smails 2.0 is back, as i thought he would be :bc:

I could leave again if Trump stops fucking around but that doesn't seem likely at this point.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I could leave again if Trump stops fucking around but that doesn't seem likely at this point.

He is who he is, he's the same guy that campaigned by promising the world, the only he has in him is when he turns on the ball, and by the way he is around a 10 handicap which is a pretty good golfer :bc:  

Listen all politicians lie, but this guy has taken it to a level that has yet to be seen.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He is who he is, he's the same guy that campaigned by promising the world, the only he has in him is when he turns on the ball, and by the way he is around a 10 handicap which is a pretty good golfer :bc:  

Listen all politicians lie, but this guy has taken it to a level that has yet to be seen.

He is Ted Knight in Caddyshack

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Minnesota Momo makes no sense Jim he's just a babbling kook like thee Momo.

Poor Ballsack.  Hell dude.  I'm still waiting for any of your predictions or thoughts to be correct.  ANY OF THEM.  Go sort wire nuts.  Leave the heavy lifting to those with real intellect.

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I like how the focus of the story is she voted for Trump.  
I say the bitch got her just deserves.

How's that karma taste. Huh.....Huh?!!

Yep.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails 2.0 is back, as i thought he would be :bc:

See this Jimmy?  This is where you are in this thread.  Rabbit hole dude...rabbit hole.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Still waiting.......

Wrong here too weren't you?  

Image result for clinton eyes closed debate

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

C'mon Vinnie.......such nonsense.  The guys just getting started and has been under a full scale assault from both the media and Washington insiders.  Lets push the Russian collusion thing some more.:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's only been at it for 3 months and you believe he's raised the bar, he's still a rookie you dim bulb. :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

C'mon Vinnie.......such nonsense.  The guys just getting started and has been under a full scale assault from both the media and Washington insiders.  Lets push the Russian collusion thing some more.:lol: 

We'll leave that to the FBI

IMG_6776.JPG

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's all they have, nonsense and shifting narratives.   Don't think for a second the "Russian thing" is dead....they are reworking it for a new "Russia" to meld thier idiotic minds and keep their party in a hate mode.  Imbeciles. :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He's only been at it for 3 months and you believe he's raised the bar, he's still a rookie you dim bulb. :lol:

What he is learning is how fucked up the US government is.  It must be an AMAZING shift to complete and utter incompetence for him.