Trump supporter thought president would deport only ‘bad hombres.’ Instead, her husband is being deported.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, teamgreen02 said:

No idea why they are going after him, I suspect there is more to the story than is being let on.

Can you say with confidence that he did everything in his power to gain citizenship over the last 20 years so this couldn't happen?

Of course not but in the grand scheme of our immigration issues do you really think this guy is high on the scale?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Of course we need immigration law but after reading this article what are the positives or reasons for,going after this guy? Is he a "bad hombre" because he sure seems like a great community member and employer.

I think we can all agree.  But thumbing his nose at what had to be dozens of warnings to get his citizenship was stupid.

But hey, I say give him one more year.  Or maybe float this story around as idiot liberal fodder on how illegal immigrants (illegal part omitted) are getting singled out by mean old man Trump?  Yeah, let's do that.

C'mon dude.  What would wise ol' Granny Hawkins do?

:be:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think we can all agree.  But thumbing his nose at what had to be dozens of warnings to get his citizenship was stupid.

But hey, I say give him one more year.  Or maybe float this story around as idiot liberal fodder on how illegal immigrants (illegal part omitted) are getting singled out by mean old man Trump?  Yeah, let's do that.

Trump is nothing but a twitter loving jag off who is wasting taxpayer money on his trips to Florida and the ensconcement of Melania and Barron at Trump Towers...fuck him.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not so sure Trump deports anyone, the laws do, what part of come here legally don't some understand.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Of course not, but ultimately, who's problem is this?

Sounds like the guy isn't a problem at all but fuck it make an example of him I guess...what a joke.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trump is nothing but a twitter loving jag off who is wasting taxpayer money on his trips to Florida and the ensconcement of Melania and Barron at Trump Towers...fuck him.

Settle down.  You are slipping a bit.  I'm actually concerned about you.

:)

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Settle down.  You are slipping a bit.  I'm actually concerned about you.

:)

Fuck all that.....move her and that little punk to The Whitehouse.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Sounds like the guy isn't a problem at all but fuck it make an example of him I guess...what a joke.

Like I said, there is probably more to the story hear.  Certainly nothing a sensational article by the MSM couldn't turn a blind eye to.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well I suppose the 20 people he employs at his restaraunt feel differently but I guess this "bad hombre" needs to go. 

well he has no one but him self to blame for breaking the law. pretty selfish of him   

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:goodpost:

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course not but in the grand scheme of our immigration issues do you really think this guy is high on the scale?

a illegal alien  is a illegal alien  . I don't think in any immigration laws it states if some one is a nice guy we will not deport them for breaking our laws .

if u blow a .09 will the judge let u off because u were going to volunteer at the food shelf ?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will it is a fact that can not be disputed

Sure thing Mr. Law and Order....I still think it's a waste of time and resources to deport this guy and you're nuts if you don't think there is selective enforcement of laws everyday all,over this country.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Typically in order to be a landed immigrant you would have to go back to your home country and apply from there.

This guy like many others met someone and planted roots.  

Should he have closed his business, stopped paying taxes and waited the months or years until he was approved for immigration?

The system is fucked but the only response Trump and the Republicans have is paint all illegal immigrants as criminals and begin deporting them en masse

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

shouldn't donny be twitting about this? he finally got something done. :lol: 

Why?  He's got nothing to do about this.  Oh that's right, the "journalist" said it was a Trump voter that "regrets her choice".  Liberal retards RUN to the scene to help them feel good about their choice by others feeling bad about theirs.  WINNING!  But it's really LOSING.....Again.

SBYL. :lol:

Losers.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Catman said:

Typically in order to be a landed immigrant you would have to go back to your home country and apply from there.

This guy like many others met someone and planted roots.  

Should he have closed his business, stopped paying taxes and waited the months or years until he was approved for immigration?

The system is fucked but the only response Trump and the Republicans have is paint all illegal immigrants as criminals and begin deporting them en masse

How many were deported under Obama?  You guys are cheap pawns.  Lap it up...swallow...and own your biased ignorance.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How many were deported under Obama?  You guys are cheap pawns.  Lap it up...swallow...and own your biased ignorance.

Obama focused on criminals.   Convicted fucking criminals

Get a clue retard