Hey AMG!!!!!111111

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

buy a good beer with more than 4.5% by volume and you won't need 36 of them:stoned:

If you drink CL fast, you're going to get fucked up 

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Where I lived at the time the Liquor store said they sold 10 cases of Pabst to 1 case of anything else. I drank most beers back then but there was only about 10 brands, never liked Bud though.

I remember all the beer that my mom kept in the basement fridge forher dad, brothers, BILs and other guests 

Off the top of my head I remember there was always a mix of Altas, Black Label, Old Milwaukee, Schlitz, Blatz, PBR, Old Style ,Strohs and Budweiser. That's just what I remember 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's like you are keeping the bottle away from her as if to say, "Don't touch my hooch bitch!"

:lol:

:lol:

33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Where I lived at the time the Liquor store said they sold 10 cases of Pabst to 1 case of anything else. I drank most beers back then but there was only about 10 brands, never liked Bud though.

lol when I was a kid I would go to the liquor store to stock up  with gramps before we would head to the cabin he would load 1/2 the bed of the truck with shit ass  Pfeiffer beer 1/4 with cases of gin and I would stack the other 1/4 with pop shop pop from next door .

to be fair   to his liver we did always have lots of people coming up shooting trap in the summer like every weekend .

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think me and don would have gotten along like peas and carrots if we had been the same age. Hell....i like him jist like he is now. 

XCR IS THE MAN

Ah crap!!

LOL