Hey AMG!!!!!111111

Hows that boot taste you fucking pussy ....I bet you get all hard thinking about a couple fucking pigs pummeling on an 80 year old man dont you....bootlickers are worse than child molesters. I bet you make your wife dress up like a cop and fuck you in the ass with a 14" mag light :lol: faggot 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

especially 3 of them

That was 20 minutes worth you idiot .....I just about finished the case I started towards the end of last night. Also CL has more alcohol than most light beers

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not sure what's more entertaining,  F7sandniggernose drunken rants, Fred's drunken rants, or trying to figure out what's goin on inside n2o's head :lol:

Id say your threats are the funniest.

49 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

how the fuck does anyone get drunk off that watered down swill:dunno:

I drank a 12 pack of CL in a little over an hour and 15 minutes a few summers ago after being out on the water all afternoon.  Was up N and went golfing with my FIL for a late afternoon/early evening. I was just driving the cart. Beer a hole.  He did the back 9 and then went back to the 10th tee box and played 4 more and then we had to go back because it was getting to dark.  He had to drive after the 18th hole because I was getting pretty fucked up :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I drank a 12 pack of CL in a little over an hour and 15 minutes a few summers ago after being out on the water all afternoon.  Was up N and went golfing with my FIL for a late afternoon/early evening. I was just driving the cart. Beer a hole.  He did the back 9 and then went back to the 10th tee box and played 4 more and then we had to go back because it was getting to dark.  He had to drive after the 18th hole because I was getting pretty fucked up :lol:

Oooooff , thats a lot of beer in that amount of time

Just now, f7ben said:

Oooooff , thats a lot of beer in that amount of time

I was thirsty from being out on the boat in the sun all day.  They were going down really smooth :lol:  I usually keep CL or Rolling Rocks in the garage fridge for working outside in the summer.  Didn't think CL was gonna fuck me up like that :lol:   Should have just got a pint of vodka and cranberry mixer like I was originally going to :lol:

I got tore up again on CL down in Hilton Head last year over St Patty's.  Went golfing with my son, FIL and his dad. Grabbed a pack of those CL aluminum cans when we got back and hit the beach   I was drinking one, and had 1 in each pocket of my swim suit, then the rest in the cooler.  Was slamming those, then we got out of the ocean and went to the St Patty's parade and I switched to Yuengling   I was really fucking hammered after about 5 of those.  Good party down there for St Patty's :lol:   Haven't been shit faced like that since then.   Got pretty good buzz last Saturday up N   Came back from riding. Got changed and slammed a couple Cows and Yuengling , then headed to Foggys in Christmas for a cook your own steak dinner. Had a few more pints there, then a couple more Yuengling when we got back.  Slept like a baby that night :lol: And was still the first one up and cooking breakfast by 8 :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I was thirsty from being out on the boat in the sun all day.  They were going down really smooth :lol:  I usually keep CL or Rolling Rocks in the garage fridge for working outside in the summer.  Didn't think CL was gonna fuck me up like that :lol:   Should have just got a pint of vodka and cranberry mixer like I was originally going to :lol:

I got tore up again on CL down in Hilton Head last year over St Patty's.  Went golfing with my son, FIL and his dad. Grabbed a pack of those CL aluminum cans when we got back and hit the beach   I was drinking one, and had 1 in each pocket of my swim suit, then the rest in the cooler.  Was slamming those, then we got out of the ocean and went to the St Patty's parade and I switched to Yuengling   I was really fucking hammered after about 5 of those.  Good party down there for St Patty's :lol:   Haven't been shit faced like that since then.   Got pretty good buzz last Saturday up N   Came back from riding. Got changed and slammed a couple Cows and Yuengling , then headed to Foggys in Christmas for a cook your own steak dinner. Had a few more pints there, then a couple more Yuengling when we got back.  Slept like a baby that night :lol: And was still the first one up and cooking breakfast by 8 :lol:

I like ying ling but its not as good as everyone around here thinks it is....they all used to drive to ohio to get it :lol: I'd rather drink CL's

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

coors lite= training beer:burp:

Not when you slam them fast   Alcohol % is alcohol %   Doesn't matter what it is.  Your body can only process it so fast 

Just now, f7ben said:

I like ying ling but its not as good as everyone around here thinks it is....they all used to drive to ohio to get it :lol: I'd rather drink CL's

I like it a lot, but not my first choice.   They don't sell it here either so OH is the closest place to get it.  I have buddies who go there and bring it back all the time.   And I work with a guy who lives in OH and brings it back also 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not when you slam them fast   Alcohol % is alcohol %   Doesn't matter what it is.  Your body can only process it so fast 

I like it a lot, but not my first choice.   They don't sell it here either so OH is the closest place to get it.  I have buddies who go there and bring it back all the time.   And I work with a guy who lives in OH and brings it back also 

I think they just started distributing it in Indiana....its good beer....just not what I would go out of my way for

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Glad I don't drink anymore.

This was 1969.

photo5.1.jpg

PBR :lol:

My aunt and uncle keep a 1/2 barrel of that out in the fridge in their garage/rec room out on their farm. Red Solo Cup dispenser on the side too. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think they just started distributing it in Indiana....its good beer....just not what I would go out of my way for

Me neither.  Wish they'd start selling it here.  Cow too  But I don't think either will happen. 

I keep a variety of beer in my basement 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

PBR :lol:

My aunt and uncle keep a 1/2 barrel of that out in the fridge in their garage/rec room out on their farm. Red Solo Cup dispenser on the side too. 

Me neither.  Wish they'd start selling it here.  Cow too  But I don't think either will happen. 

I keep a variety of beer in my basement 

Where I lived at the time the Liquor store said they sold 10 cases of Pabst to 1 case of anything else. I drank most beers back then but there was only about 10 brands, never liked Bud though.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hows that boot taste you fucking pussy ....I bet you get all hard thinking about a couple fucking pigs pummeling on an 80 year old man dont you....bootlickers are worse than child molesters. I bet you make your wife dress up like a cop and fuck you in the ass with a 14" mag light :lol: faggot 

Spot the fuck on!