No golf this weekend

things trump may be doing instead....

-watching fox for the latest breaking news

- taking apart appliances looking for taps

- installing a crotch cam under ivanka's new desk

- seeing if momo can fly down in his copter for a game of 3d chess

- figuring out how he can blame dems for this trumpcare loss

- working out another brilliant plan with nunes on how to prove he was right about the inauguration crowd size

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no ,slinger is an idiot ....momo is a faggot

Ha!  Hey, I just got fucked by eBay.  I wanted to see what happened and had a really good case from the mother fucker that sent me back some shot that was used and worthless now.  

It was only $18 but they wasted no time fucking me and protecting that clearly lying buyer.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  Hey, I just got fucked by eBay.  I wanted to see what happened and had a really good case from the mother fucker that sent me back some shot that was used and worthless now.  

It was only $18 but they wasted no time fucking me and protecting that clearly lying buyer.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No No No......you are wrong ....just dont worry. I'm sure there is some misunderstanding and the buyer will be held accountable ....or its a mistake....just shoot them in the knee ....the gulf of mexico is destroyed for 10000000000 years and Tony Stewart is a MURDERER !!!!!!!11111111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No No No......you are wrong ....just dont worry. I'm sure there is some misunderstanding and the buyer will be held accountable ....or its a mistake....just shoot them in the knee ....the gulf of mexico is destroyed for 10000000000 years and Tony Stewart is a MURDERER !!!!!!!11111111

Oh, I went all out, took pics had proof, the whole deal.  Didn't make a bit of difference.  Now I know.  Seller beware!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I went all out, took pics had proof, the whole deal.  Didn't make a bit of difference.  Now I know.  Seller beware!

It doesnt matter a bit .......I'm gonna start buying shit and then just returning a box of newspaper clippings and get my money back ....fucking thieves

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry to say as a seller you are fucked, and the fucking scammers know it.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Sorry to say as a seller you are fucked, and the fucking scammers know it.

Yep.  And I had a feeling this guy knew the deal.  I wouldn't care for such little $$ but I wanted to play this perfectly and just see.  I got fuckarooned! :lol:

Good to know though.  Ben was 100% correct on the sled back out...damn, that's a fuck job waiting to happen.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And I had a feeling this guy knew the deal.  I wouldn't care for such little $$ but I wanted to play this perfectly and just see.  I got fuckarooned! :lol:

Good to know though.  Ben was 100% correct on the sled back out...damn, that's a fuck job waiting to happen.

No No No No No .....Slinger says that there is no way that was a scam and that the sellers "wife" coming on here proved they were not scamming :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

laurel et hardy

God dang do I love when you stake yourself to an absolutely retarded position and then double down on being an idiot for a week or two and 100 pages :lol: nobody owns themselves like you do 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God dang do I love when you stake yourself to an absolutely retarded position and then double down on being an idiot for a week or two and 100 pages :lol: nobody owns themselves like you do 

the only one having a retarded position in that scenario was you ya dumb fuck. i never stated scamming never happens, i never stated you weren't getting scammed. i stated what happened in that deal doesn't guarantee they were scammers. not only was your head too fucking thick to comprehend any of that, it turned out i was right. :lol:but hey, keep on making shit up. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only one having a retarded position in that scenario was you ya dumb fuck. i never stated scamming never happens, i never stated you weren't getting scammed. i stated what happened in that deal doesn't guarantee they were scammers. not only was your head too fucking thick to comprehend any of that, it turned out i was right. :lol:but hey, keep on making shit up. 

oh yah ....you were right huh :lol: holy fuck are you a moron