Sneak Peek Show

Poncho

Stopped by this afternoon on the way to my place, out of the way, but wanted to see an old buddy and have a look at the new iron.  Pretty big crowd, Arctic Cat was not there but Polaris, Yamaha and Ski Doo had plenty on display.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Poncho

That PRO X n' the old school Pro S were lookin' good eh Poncho?

I liked the Winders' too.

Puzzle the turbo bolts were tight and also the well used summit with the body off had a fully intact bulkhead.

Not really that much of a crowd last night. Not much to see really unless you're into mountain sleds and trespass specials. (Thanks for that line Puzzle, fits em to a t)

Go near the end of the day will be light.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Garth said:

Not really that much of a crowd last night. Not much to see really unless you're into mountain sleds and trespass specials. (Thanks for that line Puzzle, fits em to a t)

Go near the end of the day will be light.

You're right, most everything there is big as a small car, not into mountain sleds or trespass specials.

I usually go Friday evening, maybe I'll go later today.

On 3/25/2017 at 4:48 PM, Puzzleboy said:

So, Polaris has new stickers and a new XRS Renegade.  XCR longtrack.  

comp and rebound WE shocks are 10 times the shocks as kyb's.... dont even play like they compare well

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I think my old Rev's are looking better ...... 

Agree Stevie, my fav Rev was my 06 MXZ 800 Adrenaline......I actually liked the look, but my MachZ1000 was a nice looking sled,  of that style (back in the day).... Time has changed.... As for today's sleds,.... I think Polaris make some of the best looking and certainly the most economical and affordable sled available today.  The Assault 144 is one of the nicer looking sleds on the market, and it's loaded with the best shocks in the industry and all the accessories plus its 3k less than anything in the same class....not sure how they do it.

• Like 1

There's a reason they're $3000 less.  You get what you pay for.  :)

They're probably dumping them (selling below cost) to try to get the market back.  Easier than engineering their way out of their slump. 

Yeah, this is a fine looking sled.  :lmao:  At least they got the Rev XP windshield right. 

blue poo.jpeg

Edited by Puzzleboy

Based on all your years of experience...... lemme guess.... you work for Polaris? 

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

comp and rebound WE shocks are 10 times the shocks as kyb's.... dont even play like they compare well

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

There's a reason they're $3000 less.  You get what you pay for.  :)

They're probably dumping them (selling below cost) to try to get the market back.  Easier than engineering their way out of their slump. 

Yeah, this is a fine looking sled.  :lmao:  At least they got the Rev XP windshield right. 

blue poo.jpeg

Hey that X didn't look too bad actually (IMO) and I usually hate colours like that. I thought the coolest thing at the whole show was that brochure cart you can see behind it made from sled parts. Good use of trespass special rails..

I was disappointed the doo booth.  A couple of summits, long track freeride, 137 freeride, a few mxz's and one 4 stroke.  Went with two friends of mine who are looking for a doo 4 stroke and there was nothing for him to really look at.  As usual, the Yamaha section wasn't very busy.

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

I was disappointed the doo booth.  A couple of summits, long track freeride, 137 freeride, a few mxz's and one 4 stroke.  Went with two friends of mine who are looking for a doo 4 stroke and there was nothing for him to really look at.  As usual, the Yamaha section wasn't very busy.

They had a 4 stroke....a nice giant long tracked two seat 900 ACE tank - special edition for about 18K.....

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

They had a 4 stroke....a nice giant long tracked two seat 900 ACE tank - special edition for about 18K.....

saw that one Both were disappointed that there wasn't at least a 1200 renegade or short track there 

They never seem to push the 1200s. And mechanically, not much new with the 1200 anyway.... lol.  DI 2-smokes seem to still be their focus. 

52 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

saw that one Both were disappointed that there wasn't at least a 1200 renegade or short track there